three.

sorry for any mistakes.

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q.. | June 13

"Which one of y'all niggas ate all the fruity pebbles?" Dre asked walking out the kitchen.

"I used them to make the edibles." Tone replied.

"Bitch you should've used the off brand shit." He mugged, sitting down.

"They ain't gone hit the same." I shrugged.

"Yo cousin good?" Tone asked him.

"She say she is, but I know she really ain't, they was close as hell." Dre said.

"Bitch I wanna baby mama, I need some excitement in my life." Koda said walking in.

"You ghetto as hell." Tone shook his head, "Promise you, you can hold off on it."

"I ain't ghetto." He smacked his lips, "Are you a dead beat?"

"Nigga what? No the fuck, I love my son." Tone smacked his lips.

"Niggas ain't even a BD no mo', just a straight DB." I laughed.

"Nigga what? Stop talking that gang code talk to me hoe." Tone smacked his lips.

"You went from a baby daddy to a dead beat." I laughed, looking at my phone.

"Dumb hoe." Koda laughed.

"Bitch I know you didn't know what that meant, cause I didn't even know." Dre laughed at Koda.

"This why I don't fuck with y'all now." Tone shook his head.

"Dylan tryna come chill with the gang." I told them.

"Tell his bitch ass pull up." Dre nodded.

"Y'all just leave doors open round here?" Dre Uncle asked walking in.

"That be these niggas Unc." Dre said rolling up.

"I seen yo big ass coming down the street from a mile away so I left it open." Koda said.

"Bitch get out." He smacked his lips going upstairs.

"Y'all be stressing unc out." Dre laughed, answering his phone. "Wassup Nae?"

"What you doing tomorrow?" She asked.

"Shit I'on know why?" He said, playing with his lighter.

"Can you help us with the house tomorrow?" She asked him.

"Yeah, my mama want y'all to come over here anyways."

"I just talked to her, I'm on my way now." She said before hanging up.

"I hate when her and Raj hang up like that like damn say bye first." He sat his phone on the couch, and sparked his wood.

"ALEXIS." Koda yelled.

"Bitch who the fuck is Alexis and quit yelling before my mama come down here talking shit." Dre looked at him.

"Who is Alexis?" Tone laughed.

"Niggas in here talking to imaginary hoes now, I see." I laughed, "Don't nobody be that bored."

"Oh okay, I thought the niggas who had to leave the classroom to take a test was saying something." Koda mugged, "Y'all know who the fuck Alexis is, I want her to play Lil Baby new shit."

"First of all dumb bitch, I had to leave to take test cause I got kicked outta class, its a difference." Tone said.

"And its Alexa dumb ass." Dre said, "As a matter of fact bitch we don't even got a Alexa."