eight.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | July 2

"Raj can we get my frien'?" Jalani asked, as I put her seatbelt on.

"We can see if she can come too Lani." I told her before closing her door.

I got in the car and looked at her playing on her iPad. I was taking her to get some ice cream, and then I had to go pick Aaron up. I grabbed my phone and called Q to get Nelly number.

Q..
connecting...

"Wassup?" He said getting in the camera.

"Lani misses her frien'." I joked.

"Or you miss me?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "You didn't have to facetime me to tell she miss her friend."

Quentin is such an asshole.

"Hey Q." Lani leaned up in her booster seat.

"Hey Lay Lay," He laughed, "I'ma send your cousin Nelly number so y'all can go get Mora okay?"

"Okay, RaRa take us to get ice cream." She smiled.

"A'ight, I just sent her number Raj." He nodded.

"Okay," I started the car, "You wanna match later?"

"Y'all like each other?" Lani asked.

"No." I laughed.

"Then why y'all match on a date?" She looked at me.

"She my frien' Lay, friends match too." Q laughed.

"Bye, just call me when you on your way." I shook my head.

"Bet it up." He hung up.

"Lani we gotta go pick up Aaron first." I told her, pulling off.

"Aaron come too?" She asked, "Him rich cause him always buy me lots of ice cream."

"Yeah." I laughed, and grabbed my phone to call Nelly.

After about 4 rings, she picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey Nelly, this Raj, Dre cousin. I'm taking Jalani to go get some ice cream, and wanted to know if you mind if Kimora come too?" I said, stopping at a red light.

"And ask can her spennanight too." Lani said.

"Tell Lil Lay I said hey, but yeah that's fine. We're at my mom house right now. I can send you the location or do you wanna meet at the ice cream place?" She asked.

"Actually is Aaron over there with JoJo right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I can just pick her up from there cause I'm picking Aaron up." I told her, pulling off from the light.

"Okay, I'm going get her ready." She said.

"Okay, I'm on my way now." I told her.

"Bet." She said before hanging up.

"Cousin can you play my song?" Jalani asked.

"Yes hun." I laughed and went to my playlist playing High Fashion by Roddy Ricch.

I pulled up and parked in front of the house. I seen Aaron, JoJo, and the boy Rese their always with on the porch.

Niggas look ghetto as hell.

I got out the car and went to get Jalani out her booster seat. I fixed her shirt and adjusted her on my hip. I closed and locked the door and walked towards the house.