"Thats not a bad idea." I thought about it.

"You know how many people would buy 'em? Shit be good as hell, and you can do pick up or delivery and just charge for a delivery fee." She said.

"What made you come up with this?" I chuckled.

"The other day when I ate that cheesecake jar." She mumbled.

"Comeagainsaywhat?" I looked at her.

"Nothing." She snickered.

"Bitch you ate my cheesecake?" I smacked my lips.

"Stop cussing before mama come whoop ya' ass." She shook her head, "What is wrong with you? Cussing like you grown."

"Le'Neja." I blinked, "Yo greedy ass could've at least asked me."

"I did, you said yeah you don't care just leave you alone." She shook her head.

"I must've been sleep."

"You was." She looked back at the tv.

"It be ya' own sisters." I mushed her head, and accidentally made her hit her head on the wall.

"Reina, you didn't even have to do it that hard." She smacked her lips.

"I didn't even mean to do it that hard." I snickered.

"I'm ya' first customer, I was gone pay you for the jar." She rolled her eyes.

"I'an seen no pay yet." I blinked.

"I had to tell you first bitch." She started laughing and passed me ten dollars.

"You so annoying." I chuckled.

"I can't wait til' mama get better so I can tell her about how you and Question getting close." She smirked.

"Did you just call him Question?" I looked at her and started laughing.

"Yep," She laughed, "Koda ass called y'all Question and Reason."

"He play too much." I shook my head, laughing.

"You are getting close to him though, I fucks with it." She nodded, "He seem like a good guy and you're actually trying to open up."

"Thats cause his ass be making me," I smiled, "I am scared to get too close and shit blow up in my face, but like he said I can't let that fear stop me."

"He's right, it's good that he ain't no damn airhead." She nodded.

"Yeah, his ass be putting me on free game." I chuckled, "I just don't wanna get close to him, and end up losing him."

"Don't even think about that." She sighed.

"I try not to, but its just like literally everybody I get close to, I end up losing them and that shit bring so much pain to me. I don't know what I'ma do if I lose somebody else." I bit my lip.

"Well bitch you ain't losing me, I'ma die before you lose me." She pinched me.

"Nae move, thats the point. I don't wanna lose you." I chuckled.

"Nah fa' real tho, we in this together sis." She pinched me again.

"Stop pinching me muhfucka." I looked at her.

"Sorry sis, I luh you." She smiled.

"I love you too bitch damn." I chuckled.

"Reina this shit good as hell." Dre said.

"Duh, I cooked it sir." I retorted.

"Cocky as hell." Aaron made a face.