Moving

Morgan's POV

Moving

Morgans POV

Erica and I are packing up our childhood bedrooms to move to Los Angeles to join our gang houses

"I'm gonna miss this place." Erica says with a sigh.

"Yes mam" Morgan responded.

"My house is gonna be so boring I swear. Ryland will take all the white claws and I'll never get any time away from Chase." Erica complains.

"Blame Ryland for that man, that's your problem" Morgan laughs.

"You're not mad about having to deal with Payton 24/7?!" Erica asked, shocked.

"I've put up with him for 15 years of my life anyways so it doesn't really matter at this point, you and I both know we can tickle him if he gets annoying" I respond.

"Maybe it's weird for me since Chase hasn't been around much in like two years." Erica shrugs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT!" Morgan squeals.

"It's because he's trash." Erica trash talks Chase.

"Even Payton can agree, and their wifey's" I giggle.

" Planning the wedding for them now." Erica cackles.

"PAYTON WERE PLANNING YOUR WEDDING!" I yell from down the hall.

Payton came in the room, very confused, and tripped over his own 2 feet and landed on his face.

"What on Earth are you talking about a wedding?" He asked, still on the floor.

"Dumbass it's your wedding with Chase." Erica says kicking his head cause it was in the way of her suitcase.

Payton winces in pain as Erica jokingly goes to kick him again.

"Do you ladies need help packing?" He asks.

"I think we're good, I'll yell if I need something," I respond.

Payton left my bedroom and Erica and I continued to pack my bedroom up. Erica had things at my house since she practically lived here so she was packing her stuff as well as helping me. I'm honestly scared to go to sway but super excited at the same time. I know I'll have Payton on my back if anything goes wrong. Now, it's time to become an alcoholic on white claws.

*Next Day*

We woke up by being attacked by pillows thanks to Payton and Chase.

"Bruhuvs stop y'all being annoying." Erica says throwing the pillows back at them.

Morgan slowly rolls off the bed again. Payton belly flopped on her but she wasn't fazed by it. She stayed asleep on the floor with him on her back like nothing ever happened.

Chase dragged Erica off the bed which caused her to get up.

"Y'all are gonna miss your flight if you don't wake up." Chase says with his hands on his hips.

We slowly got up and just threw some simple clothes on. I just needed some caffeine in my system. I can't function right now. I'm honestly about to make Payton carry me into the airport.

Morgan Wore:

Erica Wore:

We got through the airport security and I got some caffeine in my system finally although I still had no energy

We got through the airport security and I got some caffeine in my system finally although I still had no energy. Our flight was called and we had to run to our gate because Chase was running late per usual. We arrived on the plane just in time. As soon as I sat down and put my seatbelt on, I was fast asleep, pretty much on top of Payton and Erica.