Chapter Thirty-one-Honeymoon in Paris (Part 1)

Two weeks later----

It was their last night in Paris and Kara wasn't feeling well, so she and Ben decided to stay in and order room service. They had had some of the loveliest two weeks of their lives. A great vacation before the babies come and they have their hands full.

They did all the tourist things like: Go to The Louvre and get coffee and croissants every morning. Take longs walks around the city. They visited the Eiffel tower some days and had a picnic under it some nights. They even rented a motorcycle to ride around the city since Kara couldn't ride a bike; she sat in the side car, feeling the wind in her hair.

It was fun. A really fun trip. Now with the long train ride home plus, the long uber ride home, Kara just wanted to relax and be with her husband. She still couldn't believe that Ben was her husband. She was so lucky. He had been so good through out her pregnancy and had been there for every doctor visit and really took care of her when she wasn't feeling well. He even put up with her when she was aggravated due to her swollen feet and back hurt. Like tonight.

They had ordered room service. Steak, fries, and cream belie for dessert. (A very French). After dessert, Kara asked Ben to give her a message. He got out the bottle of coconut message oil and dripped some on his hands, rubbing them together and gentle rubbing her back.

She moaned as his fingers touched her neck and shoulders and then down her back. He slowly moved them down her ass. She was started that he was rubbing there. He never made that big of a pass at her like that. He almost always asked to sleep with her, this was something new. He noticed her started and took his hands off her. "Sorry darling. I don't know why I did that. I just-"

"You don't have to apologize. It felt good. I was waiting to see how far you were going to go." She bit her lip and Ben continued. He squeezed her ass with one hand and moved his other hand up and down her thigh and then up around her vagina to her clit. She moaned some more while he rubbed and then she turned around to kiss him.

She then took his hands out of her, lifted his shirt off him and kissed his neck and down his abs. She then unbuttoned his belt buckle and took off his jeans and threw then on the side of the bed and pulled down his boxers. She rubbed his dick till it got hard. Which didn't take too long. She then sucked on it before taking off her clothes.

She laid him down and got on top of him and started to ride him. He meant her half way, holding her and she dug her nails in holding his back as he grinded his lower half into her. She groaned as she rode him. His dick filling her up as it usually did. "Oh Ben." She screamed out.

They went at it a bit and then Ben flipped them over for his turn. It wasn't that he didn't like what she was doing, he just wanted to do some of the work, too. He pounded into her hard. He body rocked with him as she held onto him and the bed squatted and Kara could feel her high coming on soon, but she held off as she wanted to feel this a while longer and be locked in this embrace for as long as possible.

They went at it more and more till they both came together and rode out their orgasms. They collapsed on the bed next to each other. "Wow..." Kara said as they both tried to catch their breathes.

"Yeah." Ben said in agreement.

"Remember the first time we did that?" Kara asked remembering when they went to Hawaii earlier that year.

"Of course." He smiled and moved closer. "We were on a beach after we went on that hike that somehow really turned you on and you kissed me and ran your fingers threw my hair and we put down the beach towel down and then all there was, was the sound of the ocean and your beautiful face and those eyes." He moves his face close to her, stoking her cheek.

Kara smiled. "I was turned on because you helped me up when I couldn't climb up the hill and you said, that you would always be here to help and you have ever since."

"I'm glad I kept my promise. And I will keep my promise forever." He smiled at her and she smiled back as they kissed.

The next day, they were both packing up. Kara was looking around the hotel and out the window sighing. After a few minutes Ben asked, "Are you ok babe?"

"I'm fine." She said as she started to pack again, but looking out at the view outside.

Ben noticed this and took her hand. "What's wrong, love? Tell me." He says as he sits them both down on the bed.

"Oh you know how I get when we go somewhere and I never want to leave."

"You weren't like that in Ireland."

"That's because I knew you had to work, so I got over that and tired to get myself back to work, too. And now that the babies are due soon, I just want to enjoy myself and our time together before I'm up all night with them and your off on some other project."

"You think I'm just going to jet off to other movie? No, dear. I'm going to be here to help take care of the babies for a while after their here and then I'll be here inbetween projects like I was. I'm not going to leave you with two screaming babies and a dog to take care of."

Kara smiled. He was right. She was just worried about becoming a mother, but she had nothing to worry about. She had Ben and she could do this. "You're right. I'm just being stupid."

Ben shook his head. "No, you're just scared and so am I, but we have each other. I love you and I'm going to love our babies so much." He kissed her and they finished up packing and took a uber to the Chunnel.

After they got off, Kara felt some pains as they waited for their uber to take them home. She turned to Ben. "Ben, something doesn't feel right."

Ben looked concerned, "What do you mean?"

"Ow..." Kara screamed as she clenched Ben's arm. It felt like bad cramps almost a contractions.

"On, no! Let's get you to the hospital." Ben said as their uber showed up.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"To the hospital on the east side." Ben said as he tired to help Kara breath. The driver nodded and drove as fast as he could while making sure they were both ok.

A/N: Hope everyone loved this chapter. Sorry it's so short.-Dreamcast45