Chapter Thirty-YMBF, P2: Reception

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're right. And I'm so happy right now I want to go back to our room here." She said with a smirk.

"Not till we cut the cake. Don't want to disappoint our guests."

"You're right again. Guess that's how our marriage will work."

He shrugged. "Sometimes but I have a feeling I'll be saying 'Yes, dear' more often.

"We'll just wait and see." She smiled and kissed him. They danced to a lot more Queen songs. Everyone had a blast dancing and acting like the goof balls they were. Kara looked around at everything and everyone. All the people she loved were here again. She never knew that she would ever have friends like these after she graduated college. But like Rami said, if it weren't for Bo Rap, they never would've all met and how said would that have been. She still would be bored with Gerald in Los Angeles. She wouldn't have Ben. The guys wouldn't have each other, Rami wouldn't have Lucy and she wouldn't have Lucy either. So, she was counting her blessing like she does every day since being with Ben. Just one little Barbeque changed her life.

They brought out two cakes. The Dark chocolate and raspberry and the Tahitian vanilla for those who are allergic to or not like chocolate. They cut each cake and severed it to everyone. Ben and Kara feed each other a bit of each cake. They enjoyed the cake and later it was time to go. They hugged everyone goodbye and they went to back to their hotels. Ben turned to Kara. "So, shall we?" He asked showing her the room key.

"You guy us a room here?"

Ben nodded. "One of my wedding presents to you."

"One of them?"

"Yup. The second one is in the room." He smirked.

"Well, then. What are we waiting for?" Kara asked as she grabbed his arm and they walked out of the room and down the hallway to the starts and walked up a couple flights and down that hallway to the honeymoon suit. Ben took out the key, unlocked it and opened up both of the doors. Kara smiled when she saw the room. The floor was lined with rose petals and so was the bed. They had champagne in an ice bucket with two glasses next to it. "Aw baby you didn't have to do all this."

Ben closed the door behind him. "Of course, I did." He took her hand and kissed it. He then walked over to the table with the champagne, which on Kara's second look was actually apple cider. Ben opened the bottle and poured it in their glasses, handing one to Kara. "To the rest of our lives" They clicked glasses and they sipped the cider. "I want to give you your second present." He put down his glass and went over to his overnight bags he had the carrier send up to this site. He opened the bag to reveal handcuffs. "What do you say, Mrs. Jones? What to have some naughty bed fun?"

Kara was shocked. They hadn't ever engaged in this. She wasn't even sure he was into this type of thing. Since the babies she wasn't sure they should do such things. It was one of her fantasies that she never told him about. Guess he must've heard about it from one of her friends. "I'm game. Master Jones." She said as she put down her glass and walked over to him and kissed him.

He unzipped her dress, letting it fall onto the floor. He took off his suit and he carried her over to the bed. He broke the kiss to take one of her arms, to handcuff her to the bedpost and then tying her other arm to the other side of the bed post with his tie. "Is this too tight, baby?" He asked making sure she was ok.

"No, it's just fine." She smirked and so did he. "That's right. You like being tied down, don't you baby. You're my dirty little wife, aren't you?" He said in between kisses on her neck.

"Yes, I am Mr. Jones."

"I promise I'll take care of you, but first, you have to take care of me first." He took off his boxers, revealing a half hard erection and then moving himself up closer to her face and lowering his dick to her. "You want this, baby girl?"

"Yes." She said getting turned on by this. She was already loving this side of him she never saw before. He lowered himself even further down. She took all of him in her mouth. She licked up and down his shaft and he pushed himself in her mouth. She pumped him for a while, and he fucked her mouth really good. She savored his juices and then he pulled out.

"That was good baby girl, now let's focus on you." He kissed her neck, taking off her bra and then kissing her breasts. He licked them and sucked on them almost making him hard again. He kissed down to her bellybutton and licked down to her vagina, then looking up at her after getting an idea. "Say, do you have one of your vaporers on you?"

"In my bag." She said.

He got off the bed and went to find it. He saw she had a clit viborator in her overnight bag and he brought it to bed with them. He put it on her clit. He put it to a good setting, and he inserted himself inside her and started to pound inside of her. She moaned and tired to join in on his pace. "Yes, Ben! God, you're the best!"

He moved his lips up to kiss her as he held onto her body. She wished she could do the same, but she moved in his place and kept moan. "God, I love you!" She screamed out. They went at it till she reached her climax. He followed shortly after. He climbed over to the bed post and untied one of her hands and uncuffing the other and took her in his arms and spooned her. "That was worth the wait, wasn't, baby?"

He nodded as he stroked her hair. "Yes, it was." He said in total bliss. "Today was perfect, if I didn't mention it before."

"It was. I couldn't ask for a better day."

"Yeah." He said as he hugged her. His heart beating slow and fast for her at the same time. "Hey how would you feel about going to Paris for our honeymoon?" He said loosening the hug and going back to spooning her.

She turned around to face him. "Are you for real?"

"Yeah. I mean you've never been, so why don't we spend a week or two there?"

"You're amazing Mr. Jones."

"So are you...Mrs. Jones." He grinned and they kissed and went for round two. Except this time, he was tied down.

A/N: First off my thoughts and prayers go out to Naya Rivera and her family. I feel so sad that her beautiful young son is going to grow up without his mother. I hoped she would be found alive, but I guess that wasn't the plan. :(

Make everyday great or the best you can under these times. 

I love you all and hope you are doing well. Message me if you need to talk. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. -Dreamcast45