TWO

Figero POV

   End of his flashback

I was hiding behind the dining room table. Hoping the lady wouldn't see me. But another girl was there...who was she? She was giving love to the cats, not doing what the lady would do...but why? They look like friends. (ok she ma grandma not friend) but no matter what, the world is danger. Nothing else. You can't trust anyone. Fara fights everyone, Yelena has been sassy since that girl that's here now left..but she stopped when she came back..? It seems like lots of people like her. Every cat is surrounding her. Hannah has been fighting the two cream cats for no reason.

  But it had to get worse when I heard I would be going to a new home. Great. More danger ahead.

  This strange girl came up to the dining room table, but just said to me, "Hi Figgy!" Is that a nickname? Then said, "Figero, it's ok!" How does she know my name? Oh, the lady might've told her.

  I ran as fast as my legs would let me. But she didn't chase me...she went in the large room everyone calls the "Catery" or the "sun room."

  I heard random names, Tristen, Drucey, Cindy, Gabriel, Skuttle, and more. But then she asked the lady who came in after her, "Hey, was this Rosie?" She might've forgot this cat but remembered later. I've heard bad things happen to cats. Stella almost lost an eye, Hailey got bad ringworm and her head is always sideways, and she's on the run, but Rosie, I heard it was almost 2,000 dollars to help her live.

  She came out with a cat with a Gray face, and white body. That must be Rosie. (Ok the gray is called "blue" thank u for listening to cat education time)

   Sorry it's such a short chapter. I'm pretty upset that there is a problem with iPads and the inbox so I can't chat. If u wanna chat with me I have a plan, use the chat if u can and tell me where to follow u. I'll make a "story" where I'll respond on here since I can update it, and then use whatever u want to write back to me. I hope the problem is fixed soon. Until next time :) bye

~Kelly

Also pls check out my amazer my account name is in my bio <3