Aso. Stop this drama your tears won't leave any impact on me. Understand.  Now go outside you wanna have fresh air right then go and take fresh air. But now I don't wanna see your face. Just get out from here he held her hand and throw her out shutting door on her face.

Aso.she is just sick. He rub his temple and went jn washroom. Khushi who is crying standing near the  door she is not understanding what she do and where she go.  People are just gawking at her and giving her different look.  Khushi felt comfortable under their gazes. She  sniffs and walked our silently without any  jacket or money.

After two hours

After freshening up Arnav cAme out from bath and about to lay down on the bed when his phone start ringing

Aso. Who is calling at  this time. He scowled and picked it up

Aso. Hello who is this and why the hell you  called me at this time.

Ar.  Im that person who had lied to you about Khushi. 

Aso. Excuse me.

Ar.  I had gone in your house to tell you truth But then I got to know you are on your honeymoon

Aso.  Will you tell me properly what you wanna say

Ar.  I lied  to you about Khushi. All that which I had told you it was fake. She never Married you for money.  It was me who had made your x pa to spike your drink so that I could defame you and Khushi but it got apposite and you Married her then I planed to make a story and tell you which actually worked and your believed me.  But trust me I lied to you she is clean like a milk.  She is an pure soul who always think about others and never think to give pain to anyone. But like me people always disheartened her and never gave her which she deserves. But Arnav you don't do. Don't loss her other wise you will regret later which I don't want she is innocent Arnav. It was Natasha who had called media and even spiked your drink and also she was the one who had made morphed picture on my order.Phone slipped drop from Arnav's Hand and he stood up being shocked.

Aso. What I did how can I Trust a Unknown person when I didn't even meet him. How can I accused her when she hadn't have fault.  She was the one who was equally defamed with me but instead of hiking deeply I blamed her everything and even tortured her for that which she didn't how can I be beast.hoe can I be so bad with her. He shiver thinking about her tears and pain which she got because of him. He never left any chance when he didn't insult her but still she took care of his daughter and didn't say anything to his family. Suddenly he remembers his almost three hours he had kicked her out from the room.

Aso. O shit he wears his slippers Nd run outside to see her but he got panic when he didn't see her outside.

Aso.  Khushi he wipes his tears and stormed outside he looks around but she is no where.  On the other side rain is increasing his tension because he don't know where she is and if something happened to her then he will never ever forgive to himself and that he knows.

Aso. Khushiiii  he shout her name and run towards exit but suddenly he stopped when he saw a figure sitting on the bench cuddling like a ball. He wipe water from his face and slowly slowly started taking steps towards her.

Aso.  Khushi he whispered to touch her shoulder but he suddenly whoops when she fell unconscious on the wet grass.

Aso Khushiiii he set there taking her in his arms. 

Aso. Khushi open your eyes. I'm sorry for everything.  I shouldn't had do that with you. I'm sorry khushi he pets her cheek but no response came from her.

Aso.  Khushi Plz don't do this just open your eyes.he cry hugging her. But after some minutes when she didn't get up he realises he should take her in room he picks her up in his arms and run inside of hotel. 

Manager. What happened to her sir

Aso.  Call the doctor as soon as possible. Just sent him in my room

Man. Yes sir.  Arnav nodded and went inside of his room. He  kept her on the bed and started rubbing her feet and hand to gi he he warmth. But she didn't  open her eyes and didn't even move.

Aso.  Khushi Plz open your eyes plz.  He caresses her hair sobbing badly

Man. Sir doctor is here Arnav immediately moves away and give him way

Do. O god she has high temperature  fever and this is affecting on her heart even.how the hell she got Drenched in water. Didn't you take care of her.

Aso. Wo Doctor.

Do. Now stop wasting time here and plz increase heat and change her clothes

Aso.  I'm doing I'm doing he run and Increased the heat.  Meanwhile doctor gives her some injection and attach drip with her hand.  Arnav closed his eyes when he saw him thrusting needle in her skin.

Do.  I've injected her and even put drip as well. You just keep her warm and plz change her clothes as well. Otherwise her health can be more worse

Aso. Don't worry I'll take care of her. Thanks for coming.  Doctor nodded and left from there along with manager.

Aso. I'm sorry khushi but I've to do.  He took out his shirt and started changing her clothes. He closed his eyes when he saw her milky skin. His harmoons just reached on peak to seeing her beauty but he controls himself and keep doing his work. After changing her Clothes he set besides her and kissed her forehead.

Aso. I'm sorry khushi its all happened because of me. I shouldn't had do that with you. How can I trust to a stronger.  I'm sorry I'm so sorry he sobs pecking her forehead again and again.  Suddenly he got panic when she started shivering. He is not able to understand what he do. 

Aso.  Relax Khushi relax he covers her fully with blanket and Even put more on her but still she is shivering atlast after left out from idea he just closed his eyes and started unbuttoning his clothes

Aso. I'm sorry but I've to do it. He sobs and lay beside her taking her in his arms to give her warmth.  Soon Khushi stopped shivering and she hugged him tightly in unconscious state

Precap ...Khushi reaction

Arshi_fan_204