Chapter Four

The ride home was awkward, and the silence of the Quinjet wasn't being too helpful. Both Peter and Loki sat next to each other at the back of the jet, while Tony, Strange, Cap, Natasha and the Guardians sat near the front.
"Have you contacted Thor?" Cap asked, glaring over at Tony.
Tony looked up, "Not yet! Why are you asking me anyway?"
"Because you were the damn one who found him!!" Cap said, his voice was slightly raising.
"Language!!" Peter exclaimed from the back of the Quinjet, making Loki giggle.

They arrived back on Earth a couple of minutes later, it didn't take long whilst travelling in the quintet. In the Avengers compound waited Wanda, Bucky, Rhodey, Bruce and Pepper Potts, each of them sitting on the couch in the common room.

Pepper immediately ran up to Tony, hugging him close. Tony tried to pull away, but eventually gave in to his fiancé.
Cap went and sat down next to Bucky, who was on the far side of the room, looking as if he were sad. Bucky wasn't happy much, it was rare to even see him smile... unless Steve was around, of course.

Tony explained to everyone what had happened on Titan, while Peter took Loki to the room he would be staying in, gathering blankets from the laundry room. Both of them returned to Loki's room a few moments later, Peter's arms full of pillows and snacks Loki insisted on stealing from the compound kitchen.

They settled down and switched the tv on, snacking on the chips and candy they had stolen earlier. Everything was peaceful, until there was a knock at the door. Peter ran to answer it, leave Loki on the floor in a bunch of blankets. Tony stood in front of the door, a serious expression on his face.

"Thor wants to speak to you!" Tony said to Loki, who was too engrossed in the tv. He looked up slowly, not realising Tony was speaking to him.
"Oh, okay then!" Loki exclaimed, "Is he here?"
"He's downstairs in the common room!" Tony answered, he then turned to Peter, "we'll be there in a minute, kid!"
Peter walked out the room, not questioning Tony.
Loki got to his feet, untangling himself from the many blankets he had been under.

Before he could step out the door, Tony stopped him, "if you do anything to hurt Pete, you won't live long enough to return to your normal self!"
Loki glared at him coldly, as if he were a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of his shoe, then said, "And why would I hurt him if he's the only one on this pathetic realm that is treating me as a friend? I have no intentions to hurt him, I give you my word!"
"Very well," Tony said, "go ahead... but I'll be keeping an eye on you!"

~Author Note~
I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in so long. It was hard to think of a storyline for this chapter, but I eventually thought of something, although I'm not too proud of it. Anyways... thank you for being patient :))