Chapter Two

While the team on Titan waited for the others to arrive, they decided to explore. Strange, who despised almost every decision Tony made, thought that the idea was stupid, and betted that they would get lost in the first 15 minutes. So, he decided to stay where he was, practicing his magic.

Peter (being Peter) decided to put his skills to use, swinging from the ancient monuments that lay upon ruins. He swung quite gracefully, until he face planted into the sand-like ground after he had ran out of web fluid.

His face was slightly grazed from the fall, and his palms had small cuts where his hand had smashed into a rock. He slowly began to sit up, his ribs aching.
His eyes scanned the horizon. His vision was slightly blurred, but that was no surprise to him. He looked left to right, but then he saw something. Something unusual... and.. misplaced?? He walked towards it, not exactly in a straight line though.

It was a jet. Too small to be the Quinjet, but big enough for no more than two people. He opened the jet's door, slowly, in case somebody was inside. He wouldn't want to surprise them. He then looked around, under the seats and in the area that would usually have suitcases inside, well, if it was a aeroplane of course. Suddenly, a small noise was made at the back of the jet. Peter walked towards it, but making sure to not make too much noise himself.

To Peter's surprise, a boy stood with his back to him. He had black, wavy hair just down to his neck. This of course, was the only significant feature about the boy. "Umm, hello?" Peter asked, keeping his voice no louder than a whisper.
The boy span round, his eyes piercing blue, and filled with surprise. His skin was pale, and his lips were a light pink. He wore a small, golden helmet, that looked more like a headband, that had small horns attached to it. His tunic was a dark green, decorated with golden thread. His trousers were a dark brown, and hung loosely around his skinny legs. And he wore a small pair of black boots. "Hello?" The boy said, not making eye contact with Peter.

"I'm sorry if I scared you!" Peter smiled, "My name's Peter, nice to meet you!" Peter held out his right hand, but the boy stood frozen, as if he didn't understand.
Finally, he said, "I'm Loki, it nice to meet you too!" He shook Peter's hand, then brushed his hand against his tunic, as if it was covered in dirt.
"Are you lost?" Peter asked, "I'm sure not many people decide to visit here!"
"Umm, I'm not entirely sure, I don't even remember how I ended up here!" Loki said, still keeping his gaze the the floor.
Peter thought for a moment, before he said "I think I know someone who can help!"

~Author Note~
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I'm hoping to maybe upload twice a week, as I have quite a lot of spare time due to lockdown! Anyway, thx for reading ( )