Chapter One

~Wakanda~

A beam of light filled the horizon. Thor looked up, drops of purple blood speckled his right cheek. He looked at his feet, Thanos lay stone cold dead on the ground. "Did we just win?" Cap asked from over in the distance. Thor paced over slowly, his feet dragging. He was still in shock from the events that had just occurred, in disbelief that going for the head would kill the mad Titan. "Yes, I guess we did."

~Titan~

Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Doctor Strange and the guardians stood together, arguing about how they could possibly get back to Earth. They had no ship, and no transportation.
Suddenly, a familiar voice came through Tony's earpiece, "Tony! Tony, can you hear me! It's Steve,"
"Steve?? Yes I'm here, what happened?" Tony said, his voice desperate. He needed answers.

"We won! Thanos is dead, we did it Tony." Cap explained, his breath heavier than usual. Although he was a super soldier, he still got tired after battle.
Tony stared into the horizon, his head filled with disbelief. Peter, who was stood next to him, looked up, confused, "Mr Stark, w-what is it? Is something wrong?" Tony ignored him for a moment, just until he could find the right words to say. "Guys... we've won. Thanos is gone,"
"Look, we can all celebrate together, but first I need you to tell me where you guys are. We'll come and get you in the Quinjet!" Cap said in delight. Although Tony couldn't see him, he expected Steve to have a bright smile on his face.
"We're on Titan." Tony said, he turned to Peter, who was still confused on the topic of the conversation. Tony paused, then said, "We won kid! We did it!" And wrapped his arms around Peter, embracing him in a hug.

~Author Note~
Sorry for a short chapter, I wanted this to be an introduction to the storyline. This is also my first time writing a fanfic on wattpad so I'm sorry if it's not that great ☹︎