The Car Ride

Me and Lannan sat in the back as Lachlan got into the driving seat. He started up the engine and opened the windows. Within a minute we were off. Me being my drunk self I fell asleep straight away. But after 10 mins I woke up feeling like someone hit my head with the biggest rock. Lachlan had his headphones in, probably listening to some cringe music, so it was technically just me and Lannan. As I was drunk I didn't really know what I was doing, or where I was. "Lannan, where are we going?" I whispered. Lannan smiled. "Your house, and your drunk." I cringed. "Why are you two going to my house?" "We are dropping you off" lannan said while looking out the window. I could kinda tell he wasn't alright. "What's wrong gingerbread?" I  said while giving him a cute look. Lannan laughed. "Nothing much, just thinking of stuff." "What stufffffff" "Just video ideas" he said. I giggled. "Coolllllll".

By now I was stage 5 of drunk, do stuff without your brain knowing.

I rested my head on his shoulder without warning and snuggled up to him. He said nothing. I said nothing. We stayed in that position till we pulled up to my house. Lannan poked my shoulder. "Y/n, we are at your house, wake up" he whispered. I sat up half asleep and did a weird noise. Lachlan got out the car and opened the boot. "Just need to get my tool box, a button came off." While he was doing that, Lannan helped be out the car and too the door. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked. "Sureeeeee" I said with my speech messed up. I opened my door and hugged Lannan. Suddenly without knowing I kissed his cheek and went in. I then heard the car drive off.

I flung onto my bed and fell asleep.

(Sorry it's short :/ Also thanks the the 5 of you who read the others, luv ya x )