The Party

The time was 8pm and I was starting to get ready. I put my best outfit on that I normally wore for special occasions, denim shorts and a black leather jacket, like the ones in the movie Grease. Then I fixed my hair and left.

The house was amazing! It was the most gorgeous mansion ever, and was decorated with balloons and confetti. I could see people going in, so I followed them. As soon as I got in Lachlan greeted me with a hug. "So glad you could make it Y/N" he said while letting go of me. "Follow me, I wanna introduce you to some people"

He led me to the snack bar and tapped on someone's shoulder. The man turned around and smiled. "Oh hey Lachlan" I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the person who inspired me to start YouTube. The man who I watched all the time. Lachlan put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "Hey lannan! Meet my good friend Y/N, you might of heard of her" "H-Hi there" I mumbled while sweating a little. Lannan laughed "Yeah of course I know her, I stream sniped you once for a vid, your reaction was priceless" I suddenly remembered, it was my 21st birthday and I decided to do a fortnite stream for hitting 1 million subscribers! Then the second I landed a gingerbread man headshot me. I thought it was a fake lazerbeam, so I tried to act all macho saying "lol lazerbeam thinks he can kill me, I can prob beat him in a 1v1". But then I watched his video after this and realised it was the real lazerbeam. I did a whole video reacting to it and I felt really embarrassed. It was the most viewed video I have ever done and if it wasn't for lazerbeam I wouldn't have got 5mil.

"Ohh yeah, that was... fun" I said in a sarcastic voice. "I still have to 1v1 you don't I" Lannan smirked. "Yep and I bet you I could beat you, anyway I got to go the the bar, see you two later" he said while walking to the bar.

It was late into the night and i was tired from all the dancing. I walked to the bar and sat down. "A cocktail please" I asked the bartender. I sat there for half an hour drinking, and i was pretty drunk. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You alright there" Lannan said while sitting down. I moaned and rested my head on the bar. "I have a banging headache, I think i have had to much to drink" I mumbled. "Wow, wouldn't think your that type of person" he smirks. My eyes dart to him. "Excuse me? I can get drunk! I am drunk!" My voice was very low and speech wasn't it's best. "I might ask lachy if he can give me a ride home" I said while taking my phone out. Lannan puts his hand on your phone. "Hey I can give you a ride". I give him a serious look. "First, you don't know where I live, Second, your breath smells like achohol, I might be tipsy but I'm not stupid" I say while texting Lachlan

You
Hey can you give me a ride home?
Lachlan🤪
Sure, I'm just talking to lufu so meet me outside in a bit x

I look at Lannan. "He's meeting me outside in a few" I say getting my stuff ready. Lannan gives a sad look but then smiles. "Oh, well I'll get in touch with you somehow, we gotta do that 1v1". I laugh "I was joking silly". Lannan gives a cheeky smirk. "I'm not". I smile. "Well I'm probably free tomorrow so we can do it then if I don't have a bad hangover". I get up, but then gets very dizzy and sits back down. "I don't think I can walk". Lannan stands and puts his arm out. "I'll help you". I grab his arm and rests my head on his shoulder. "Thanks"

He leads me outside and i sit on the curb. "Ugh I hate being drunk, I get the worst migraines ever" I say while resting my head in my hands. "Can you be a doll and get me water." Lannan smiles. "of course, ill be back in a min" he goes off into the mansion as i sit holding my head. I could barely think and my hearing was muffled. But then i heared someone say my name. "Y/n sorry I took long I- wow are you okay? You look really bad." Lachlan says while sitting next to me. "Yeah I'm fine, just drunk." I look at him. "Why is your head a unicorn?" He laughs. "A bit to drunk, Come on." He starts to get up but i hold his arm. "Wait, Lannan is getting me water" He then sits back down. "Oh okay" he smiles.

While waiting a few minutes Lannan rushes out holding a cup of water. "So sorry, I got caught up, here you go." I take the cup and drink it all in a mouthful. "Thanks, now let's go." You get up and hold Lachlan's arm and walk to his car. Lannan follows. "Hey Lachlan, can you also give me a lift, I don't think I'm able to drive tonight" Lachlan laughs. "Sure, hop in." You all get in the car.