19. 🔪

Amelia- Rose ~

So it has been a couple of weeks after I went to George's home and he still hasn't answered any of my calls or text messages. I'm not a dickhead and I wasn't raised to be no bitch either that spent days crying and waiting for a fucking response when it was so obvious that he didn't want me anymore.

I still find it strange though, like I have a little doubt in my head as shit doesn't seem to add up to me. Me and George were good and happy, nothing wrong was going on within the brief encounters we had. George had fucking boyfriend potential and I was waiting in for that "D" when the timing was right, just for him to disappear like that.

Crazy it was the same fucking day we went out as he was hyping over this cafe....restaurant- you name it, and he was telling me how the sandwiches were good up there. I really thought he was capping but I must've ordered the same thing he ordered which was the avocado and prawn sandwiches and Jesus.......it felt like I was making love, but it was to food, I ain't ever had food like that before.

I didn't bother trying to squeeze George's tattoo schedule where I was fully booked or I would overwork myself. The next day he was supposed to get his tattoo done by and he wasn't even there for the appointment.

Now thinking about it, maybe something might be off, especially when the encounters with George's neighbours and they had no recollection of him anywhere, but at the same time.....George is still an ass for dogging me out like that, but Imma keep this little theory in my head, just in case he may decide to come back.

Meanwhile, I've been seeing a lot of my customer, Alex and I do have to say, he is getting even more good looking on the different days I see him. I don't conversate with Alex that much- all I do is give him a smile and a one liner and go about my day. The boy may seem well, but he's just a weird one at times and I'm not trying to have that awkward friendly relationship with him.

"Hey the weird man with the shabby hair that you did his tattoos on dropped by and left a note for you..." Jo came bursting out into my room as I was still finishing of the final touches of my customers tattoo.

I'm going to be polite with her now but later on she's going to hear my ass- how unprofessional and disrespectful of a person is to burst into my room as if she owns this building while I'm in work mode.

"His note said something about wanting to take you out on a date but I said that you already-"

"Alright Joanna" I called out her government first name so she knew I was being serious with her

***

"Since the first time we bumped into each other and finally spoke, and the other days after that where we would literally see each other often and just smile. I need to hear your voice all the time and it would be such a pleasure to hear it more if you accept to go on a date with me this Saturday weekend. I don't want to tell you where until you've given me the confirmation of letting me be the gentleman just for you.

However I do understand your decisions in declining if you're not feeling up to it, but I hope we can still remain friends.

03737 739 643

~ Alex"

"So this was the little note he stopped by to give to me" I said to myself as I read over the words that were written on the light brown paper

I told him I had a boyfriend (well I actual don't anymore but he doesn't need to know that), and he thought it was appropriate to still ask me out on a date...men are really not threatened by the "I have a boyfriend" statement.

On the other hand though, I will give him an A for effort for being honest with me. I literally hate niggas that don't know what they want with me. They stick around thinking they are going to be that 'friend' you thought they were going to be, but instead they are only around so they can get to fuck or are pussy to tell me how they actually feel.

Wherever the fuck George is, I still have some kind of attachment to him and I don't feel like going behind his back and going on a date with Alex, like how awkward would that be? I don't want to attend just to lead the poor boy on, I'm not like that.

And I know damn well if I decline he ain't gonna wanna be no damn friend of mine. A dude is interested in you and you decline them and you put them in the friend zone.......undoubtedly there would be a high percent chance they will do anything in their power to get you to like them.

A friend zone is like a plan for them to get to you.