He's Just a Phase, Right? [Rehab]

"Time to get up! We have circle today!" you winced at the shrieking voice. You got up and stared daggers at Kathy, who was on the other side of the room the two of you shared in rehab.

"Kathy!" you shouted before putting a pillow over your head. It was tugged away in a second.

"If you're late again Mr. Wells is going to write you up." you sighed, knowing how much your tardiness annoyed the group therapist. You doubted he was a real doctor, since he didn't seem to help at all. You got up and resisted throwing something hard at the wall. The one symptom of withdrawal that you definitely had was angry moods.

"Bad day?" she asked, reading your mind. You simply nodded and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later Kathy knocked on the door and said to meet her at circle. You thought of not going, but figured someone would come running to check that you hadn't committed suicide and then tack on another month in this hell. You took a shower and got ready. You weren't allowed a lot of stuff there so you just brushed your hair and put it in a ponytail and threw on some sweats and a t shirt. Here, nobody really cared what they looked like. The moment you stepped out of the bathroom, Draco ran into your room and shut the door.

"Draco!" you whispered urgently. He walked fast to you and hugged you.

"I got away from the supervisor on the way to group. I don't know how much more I can take!" he kissed you hungrily. You melted, knowing all too well how he felt. A major rule in rehab is no sex, and no person of the opposite sex in your room. Some kind of isolation thing they think helps with healing. You thought it was total bullshit.

"Draco," you said when he broke away from your lips and began kissing your neck. "We can't. I'm already on thin ice with Mr. Wells and anyone could just walk in." you said, but he responded by forcing you backward into the bathroom.

"I'm far from a monk, Kris. I can't take much more isolation crap. I need you." he said, closing the bathroom door.

"But there are no locks! Anyone could walk in." you repeated a little unconvincingly. You felt the same as he did, since you were far from a nun yourself.

"Everyone's off at group. Don't worry."

"Still..." you tried to convince yourself, but your mind became cloudy as Draco sucked on your neck and ran his hands all over your body. You caved and tore his pants off. He smirked against your lips and lowered your sweats and you kicked them away.

"Just try to be quiet." he whispered before he thrust inside of you. You began to pant and bit his shoulder as he went faster and harder. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Is everything alright in there?" Kathy asked through the door.

"I... I--" you struggled trying to talk, but you knew that Draco wasn't going to stop. "Why aren't you in... in group?" you managed without sounding like you were having sex while talking to her. Draco let out a moan, but thankfully Kathy had begun to talk and didn't hear.

"I just forgot my journal. You sound weird. What are you doing in there?" she questioned.

"Noth... Nothing!" you shouted. You began to feel an orgasm and started to pant again. "I just... Just hold on! I'll be... out... in a second!" you shouted, gripping the counter. "Don't stop." you whispered, looking at Draco.

"What?" Kathy asked. You couldn't answer her this time, you were climaxing. Draco came inside you and let out a loud moan.

"OH MY G--!" you heard Kathy run from the door. Your body relaxed and you just laid on the counter for a minute to catch your breath.

"I think she figured it out." Draco said, and you couldn't help but laugh. You stopped when you looked at you watch.

"Crap!" you jumped up and turned the shower on and practically screamed at how cold it was.