He's Just a Phase, Right? [Intervention]

You sat at your desk at Potions that morning alone. You managed to make the potion assigned, although the pale green color was a little off from where it was supposed to be. You hated to admit you needed Draco to pass Potions. You scanned the Great Hall that morning and didn't see him there either. Probably passed out. you thought bitterly as you walked with Harry, Ron, and Hermione silently. You were a little worried, because you hadn't seen Draco at dinner either.

“She looks worried.” You looked up at Harry, who was watching you. You knew he didn't really say anything. This whole mind reading thing you got used to, but it was still weird.

"I'm fine Harry." you said, hugging your books closer to your chest and walking ahead of them, escaping in the girl's bathroom. But you weren't fine obviously. You sat and just breathed for a while, hoping you would relax. You closed your eyes tightly, trying to make everything go away. You preyed for everything to go away. Then you grew frustrated when you opened your eyes to see nothing had changed. My life is crap. Nothing goes right. Nothing ever will. You began to cry then, feeling so overwhelmed you couldn't stop yourself. You cried for what seemed like hours, but something caught your attention. You heard little tapping noises and looked around to the window. You saw rain hitting it, hard. But earlier it had been a sunny and cloudless day. You didn't care, just thought it was weird. Suddenly there were voices coming to the bathroom. You ran into a stall and closed the door, hugging your knees to your chest so that they couldn't see your feet. You froze when you heard who it was.

"Yeah we are pretty much back on now. At least, after last night." you heard that Bridget girl from Slytherin say suggestively. There was some giggling before she continued. "He seems so stressed lately, doesn't he? Well, last night I went to his room to help him relax. And it was so amazing." she said airily. You clenched your fist angrily, but didn't say a word.

"Wow. You are so lucky Bridget. What I wouldn't give to shag Draco Malfoy..." her friend said dreamily.

"I know. I know. But honestly. He needed it. After being with that fat whore from Gryffindor he deserves to be with someone who is actually hot." she snickers. You glared daggers at the stall door, but kept your cool. You heard the sinks turn on and off and then they were gone. You stared angrily at the door of the bathroom, gripping your wand stiffly. That little... You jumped at the sound of thunder going off. You looked out of the window again. Rain pounded and thunder roared. Funny, that's exactly how I feel... you thought. You stopped for a moment and thought about this, but brushed it off as coincidence.

*    *    *    *

The week seemed to fly by, you were barely awake through it all. You were pulled aside often by professors who were concerned for you. Usually Professor McGonagall. You kept your mouth shut though, and they just let you go. You walked down the halls alone a lot, reflecting how screwed up you were. You were passing the portraits on the 7th floor on the way back to the common room after spending the night in the library. You weren't studying, you just didn't want to be with your friends at the moment. You didn't want the questions of where your going and what you've eaten and all that. You glanced up and down the hall, and when you saw it was empty you couldn't help it. You took out your bottle from your pocket and tipped a few pills into your mouth. Suddenly you heard a door open next to you. Somebody grabbed your arm and pulled you into a broom cupboard. You let out a scream before your mouth was covered and the door closed. You fought against the person until you turned around to see Draco.

"What the fu--!" But he put his hand over your mouth again. You elbowed him in the stomach.

"B*tch!" he yelled, bending over in pain. You took a step away from him but he held on to you.

"Draco you let me go or I yell rape!" you said menacingly.

"What the fuck, Kris?! I just need to talk to you!" he said angrily.