Chapter 28: Will You Marry Me??

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I almost forgot! Just give me a minute sweetheart!" He said still looking into his phone and kept typing the message totally forgetting that the 'papers' were still sprawled over the desk.

"Okay! Come soon!" Aria said in a slow tone with a bright smile on her face and turned around to make her way out.

She turned her head towards the table when a few set of papers caught her attention. She couldn't believe her eyes that Christopher could go to this end. Her vision was clouded with tears and she called his name in a weak whisper unable to believe her own eyes.

The little change in her tone was enough to catch his attention. He looked at her immediately and followed her gaze. Only one word came out of his mouth when she caught him red-handed.

"SHIT!!!"

** On with the story **

"Shit... Aria! Please let me explain!" Christopher said in a horrified tone while getting up from the chair immediately.

"Why?" Aria asked in a low whisper while her pretty eyes were filled with tears.

"I am sorry for taking this decision without consulting you. Please don't be mad at me! Sweetheart please..." He said in a slow apologetic tone while grabbing her arm and trying to turn her towards him but she resisted his gesture and kept looking at the 'papers'.

"How can I be mad at you?" She asked in another low whisper with her gaze still locked at the papers confusing him more. Yes, he thought she was upset and mad at him but no she was clearly denying it but yet she wouldn't look at him.

"So, you aren't mad at me?" He asked in a slow tone trying to analyse if she felt offended or something but no nothing came from her. "Please look at me Aria!" He said in a pleading whisper.

"I can never be mad at you; especially for this!" She said in a broken tone and looked at him. The mere look at her eyes full of tears broke his heart. He felt mad at himself for his decision of going ahead with these forms.

"Then, why are you crying?" He asked while cupping her cheeks and looking into her eyes.

"I am not crying! It's just that... 'Happy' tears you know!" She said in a while chuckling a little and composing her tears at the same time.

"Come here!" He said in a soft tone while pulling her into his arms and hugging her tightly not before wiping away her tears. She rested her cheek on his chest and let her arms curl around his back. She felt immensely lucky to get him as her soul mate.

"For a few seconds, I was so worried that you were mad at me and that I might have offended you or upset you." He said while running his hands through her well-done hair and kissing her on her head occasionally.

"No! I am really happy. I always wanted this but with all the other responsibilities on my shoulder I really couldn't do anything about it." She replied back still hugging him in the same manner and thinking about the days where she wanted to do something for herself but couldn't do it.

"I know! And I don't want any wish of my 'wife' to be left unfulfilled." He said while kissing her again on her head. His little declaration made her look at him immediately without breaking their hug.

"I love you..." She said with a pretty smile on her face while he replied back with a similar smile on his face saying, "I love you too..."

"So, how about you tell me which stream you want to select? This university offers many courses. Considering you are interested in cooking and designing I have selected a few universities which are very good in these two things. However, if you want any other field then just let me know. Okay? You are free to study how much ever you want." He mentioned while grabbing her chin with his right hand while his left hand was still curled around her waist.