Chapter three

Four's P.O.V
( starting from before school)
I shoot right up and immediately feel the pain from last nights beating there was extra whips because I went for a walk with out telling Marcus. I throw on some blue jean shorts, a striped shirt and a light light pink short sleeve button down which I leave the buttons undone (picture above) I grab my backpack and an apple then I leave. I walk towards the main office I get me schedule then stand in the school yard thinking of how to get to my locker and suddenly someone taps on my shoulder. I Look back and see the most beautiful girl ever! She has stormy gray blue eyes and long dirty blonde hair that goes to the bottom of her chest. "Hi I'm Tris, your four. Right?" Her voice is so adorable. "Yah" "okay come with me" "okay" she leads me to a group of people I don't really look at them when she introduces me. I look up when she introduces them two of the boys I think are Uriah and Zeke give me death glares. She introduces them as her brothers which no makes since.if looks could kill I'd be dead. tris takes my schedule she tells me we have all the same classes together along with Christina and Uriah. After that Uriah picks her up and runs around the school ground we laugh and when they get back she slaps him. Hard. Then tells me and Christina to follow her she jumps on uriahs back and we run to form.