Chapter 6

My childhood best friend just moved back...and he's a total God

Chapter...(drumroll please...Thank you) 6 !!!!!

: ) : )

Here you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I know it, its morning and I'm getting ready for school. After I straighten my and do my make-up, I go to my closet. I know better than to wear a skirt again after yesterday's fiasco. I put on some black ripped skinny jeans and a red band tee that is ripped almost all the way down the sides. The sleeves were also cut off. I put on a black sports bra underneath and add a black jacket. I put on a pair of black boots to finish off the look. I'm looking totally biker chick chic today if I may say so myself.

I run downstairs, manage to trip on the steps, manage to get myself up, then grab a cookie and head out the door. Zane is waiting in the driveway with his bike. He smiles at me and smile back.

"Lookin sexy Bri," he says smirking. "I'm glad your wearing pants today but I gotta admit, I like the skirt better."

"Ass," I mutter but I feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks. I take this time to mention his date with Cassie.

"So I heard your going on a date with Cassie," I say while hopping on the bike (successfully this time).

I see his smirk falter for a millisecond but then it goes back to his usual smirk.

"You heard right," he said.

"I didn't know you liked her," I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"I never said I liked her, but she's smokin hot," he said with a grin.

Player. I was sooooooo right. He is definitely a player. He probably agreed to go out with Cassie because he knew he could get in her pants. Or maybe he was just a manwhore. I'm pretty sure they are almost the same exact thing.

"Oh," I said as he pulled out of the driveway. I wrapped my arms around his toned torso and took this time to rethink my feelings for him. By the time we reached school I had agreed to not like him. But that failed miserably the moment I got off the bike and he turned around. It failed when I saw his face. Those deep emerald green eyes bore into mine, and his perfect luscious lips looked so kissable. I felt my heart flutter. He stared at me for a couple more seconds. It seemed like he wanted to say something.

"We should get to class," I say breaking the strange silence.

He nodded his head in agreement. I removed my black jacket because it was warm outside and started walking towards the school. While we were walking to school I heard someone whistle at me. I looked in the direction of the whistle and it was the quarterback of the football team.

"Looking hot Bri!" he yelled.

I giggled and looked at Zane. He had an angry look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he grumbled. He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me along. I didn't protest mainly because I was mesmerized at how right his arm felt around my waist. My skin was on fire where his bare arm was touching my hip. I'm glad I wore the shirt with the rips down the side.

We reached the school and I started to pull away from him. He held on to me tighter and pulled me close to him so I was looking straight into his amazingly green eyes. My heart was beating wildly and I was praying that he couldn't feel it. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it, turned around and quickly stalked away. I was left there standing in the hallway like an idiot, watching him walk away.

I finally moved after standing there, frozen, for 2 minutes. I went to my locker and blindly grabbed my books for my first class. I walked to my class and sat down.

The whole day seemed like a blur. All my thoughts revolved around that one moment in the hallway this morning. It was special. It meant something. It had to!

As I walked out of my last class I went to my locker to put my books away then head to the parking lot. I take a couple deep breaths as I prepare myself to see Zane again. I'd seen him in math but we hadn't talked, or looked at each other for that matter. And oddly he wasn't at lunch, and neither was Cassie...

I search for Zane's motorcycle. I spot his bike and he's there. Cassie is also there. They seem to be having a conversation. I get close enough to hear them. I crouch down and hide behind a car.

"I had a great time at lunch Zane," Cassie said.

"I did to. You are a feisty little thing," Zane replied.

I hear Cassie giggle.

"We should hook up more often," Cassie said.

I gasped, but quickly covered my mouth to muffle the sound.

"Maybe," Zane said.

"Maybe sometime we can hook up in a place other than the janitor's closet, if you know what I mean," Cassie said seductively.

"Oh, I think I do," Zane said.

And that's when the tears started falling. I sat down on the ground and cried for a good 10 minutes. I then wiped my eyes and started getting up. I was still close to Zane's bike so I still had to sneak away. I couldn't face him right now. I'd catch a ride home with someone else. Right before I was standing up all the way, my cell rang. I bent down to backpack to get my cell out. I looked at my screen to see who called. It was Zane.

"Brianna, what are you doing?" I heard a voice ask.

I look up. It's Zane. He must've heard my phone ring and followed the noise.

"I uh, dropped something around here and I was trying to find it," I said lamely.

"Oh, well I've been waiting at my bike for like 10 minutes and you didn't come.

"That's cause I dropped something," I replied with attitude. I was done being sad. Now I'm just mad. At Zane and Cassie.

"Ok, jeez. Do you need help finding it?" he asked.

"No. I'm not gonna bother. Let's go,"

"Fine," he said giving me a weird look.

We both get on the bike. I try to touch him the least possible on the way home. When we arrive home I quickly take off just like yesterday and run to my house. I go up to my room and sit at my desk. I start drawing. I'm not really sure what I'm drawing but an hour later my drawing is finished. It's a guy (with a strange likeness of Zane). I drew the guy in ugly clothes and gave him a mustache and a unibrow. It felt pretty good. Zane deserved it. He was a jerk...Leading me on then hooking up with that slut. I guess Cherri was right. Cassie is a whore after all. I sigh and get my iPod. I turn it on and tune myself out to the rest of the world. I walk over to my bed and lie down. I fall asleep to the song Liar Liar by Never Shout Never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Vote and Comment please!!

If you had any favorite lines or parts in this chapter please tell me!

Luv ya!