Chapter 4

My childhood best friend just moved back...and he's a total God

Vote and Comment please!!!

Chapter 4! Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't believe me

If you don't like my plans

You mustn't tell me

How I know your face like the back of my hands

We walk the city,

I talk so you understand

So won't you tell me

How I know this place like the back of my hand

My arms get cold

In February air

Please don't lose hold

Of me out there

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh! Stupid alarm. I reach over and blindly grab my iPod. I turn off my alarm. I had the song February Air by Lights set as an alarm. I love that song!

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Then I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I apply some eyeliner and mascara and then go back to my room. I open my closet and grab a cute short flowy black skirt. I grab a turquoise v-neck t-shirt and a black lace undershirt. I throw on a cute cropped black leather jacket and add a black necklace with a heart. My style varies. One day I'll be really cute and girly and the next I'll be punky and sassy.

I run downstairs and grab a granola bar. I shout bye to my mom and run out the door. I see Zane waiting with his motorcycle in the driveway. I remember that I agreed to let him take me to school. I quickly shove my granola bar in my mouth and swallow it. My eyes water as it goes down my throat. I obviously didn't chew it as much as I should have.

"Hey Bri," Zane said with a smirk.

"Hey," I grumbled. "What's with the smirk Mr.?" I asked

"Oh nothing," he said nonchalantly. "Why don't you hop on the bike?" he said with an even bigger smirk. He hops on and pats behind him.

"Oook," I said and gave him a weird look. I walk over to the bike and start to get on. The moment I try to get my leg over the seat, my skirt comes up. I immediately stop and get off. Oooooh so that's why he's laughing. How Was I supposed to know that it would be so damn hard to get on a motorcycle with such a short skirt?? Damn damn damn! I attempt to get on again with no avail.

"Crap," I mutter.

"What's the problem Bri? Why are you taking so long?" he said trying to hold back fits of laughter.

"Ugh! Don't ask! You know the problem! Now how am I supposed to get on without showing anyone my underwear?" I ask desperately.

"Well there's really not a good way...but if you get on fast you won't show too much," he said with a grin,

"This sucks," I say as I hop on. I managed not to show too much of my underwear, but that becomes a problem when I'm sitting. I have to spread my legs apart a little so I can sit properly. Well this is awkward...I'm sitting pressed up to Zane with my bright pink underwear practically flashing everyone who's driving past.

Zane is laughing really hard now. "I think everyone's gonna end up seeing your underwear no matter what!  Now you've learned you lesson! Never wear short skirts when your gonna ride on a motorcycles," he said.

"Yeah, Yeah," I said as I wrapped my arms around his stomach, which was very toned, and pressed my knees into his hips.

"I quite like this," Zane said with another smirk.