" 1 2 3 Let's burn! Oh~ Bulleo bulleo! Uril jigeum bulleo!".

Jimin got lost in the song, not realizing how fast time had fly. His Hoeddeok (sweet syrupy pancakes) and Japchae (stir-fried noodles) was finish, and he was just about to end his art with some kimchi (fermented vegetables).

It wasn't anything special, Just a simple Korean dish anyone could have made within a hour or so. As much as I love food, I also love to cook. Starting at age 5 my mom used to teach me all her cooking style when she was away from work, and it was around that time I grow a fondness for cooking. Also making me the best cook in the house.

When I finished preparing my meals, I began to serve my food in some dish and crystal white plates.

Ding~ Dong~
Ding~ Dong~

The continuous ring from the door bell began, interrupting the serenity mood I was in. I stop mid-way, groaning as I make my way towards the noise. Who the hell would come visit me at this time, I have no friends within my neighborhood so why?

My face moue and vexed as I hauled the door open.

"And what do I -" My words was cut short as I looked up at the not so fellow stranger. "U-uh you, why are you here?", my voice stuttered as I looked up at the taller man.

"Well well well. It looks like someone was having a party" The man said, a bold smirk covering his lips as he looked me up and down,"and nice outfit, I can't describe how hot you look right now", he flirted, I blushed tugging my shirt down.

"Hiding your mini-shorts is not going to hide that thick thigh of yours" he chuckled, fingers caressing his own chin. If he didn't have a great amount of self control he would have laid the boy in front of him within seconds.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was missing you and was out of love so I came, who knows that I would've get a bonus along as well" he joked, Jimin groan shaking  his head at the boy ridiculousness.

"Whatever, if your coming in do so quietly".

Jungkook laugh, placing his hands in his coat before marching in. The smell of Jimin home-cooking engulfing his nose, at the same time making his mouth watered with curiosity of how it would taste.

"Hm, you cook?".

I gave him a stare, wondering what he was talking about.

"Huh?".

"Did you cook?", I click my tounge remembering that I was indeed cooking, I hope my food doesn't get cold now, all of this Jungkook-mess is getting to my head.

I slowly but quickly marched over to the kitchen, since he was here why not give him a taste of my cooking as well. I indulge myself in the servings of my food, not missing the whistled I got from behind me, and a large enough hands sneaking around my waist.

"What the hell are you doing? Jungkook I'm busy, let me go" He laugh, shifting my body to stand face first in front of him.

"Do you want me to ban you from my house" I said.

"You wouldn't and you can't", he replied. Not letting me speak he close the small gap between our lips, the connection they felt towards one another was enough for them to be lost in each other's presence, even though they weren't official as yet.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who would have thought you were a great cook Jimin", Jungkook joked resting his head on his hands; that was supported by the table; as he continue to give eyes at the boy. Jimin who was busy eating, carry on with his goal to ignored the male. The face that shows how much he was irritated by Jungkook's action since he has gotten here, thinking that the hard slap on his cheek wasn't enough to calm his boiling anger.

"Whatever Jungkook, hurry up and leave", I said not having anymore of this man harassment.

"You know it was a compliment, the food is absolutely; without a doubt anazing", he said, I gaze up in his eyes making sure I don't show how happy that makes me feel.

"Thanks", I pouted looking away from him.

"You know, you're not doing a good job hiding your emotions", he begin to teased, I place my chop-stick down sending him a glare.

"You- shut up you perverted Jerk".

"Perverted Jerk? Hm, fine next time I will ask to kiss you first before I do. How does that sounds".

"Not so great", I landed him a side eye.

"Well, our date is tomorrow so we'll see how that turns out".

"Whatever".

The day continued with them finishing up there eating, after Jimin stood up to wash the dishes. He did not miss the look Jungkook gave as he stared intentley at something, the mischievous eyes he send towards the round object, like he was watching his favourite tv show.

Jimin rolled his eyes, are most males like this. I felt so guilty as one.

"I know you are staring at my ass".

"Busted" Jungkook chuckled. He didn't even looked the least bit apologetic.

"Pabo" I smile slightly before walking off. I just can't stay mad at this guy.

*MIYAKO POV*

The pain didn't cease to stop one bit. The pounding continued more when she got up from her bed, her vision getting dizzy as she groan. The girl was depressed, always crying her self to sleep, waking up every morning, the the first thing she did was reminiscing the sad past, drowning in self-pity and cursing herself to ever thought that the guy would love her back. But now, thinking about it. It was for the best, it's better than being in a fake relationship that hold nothing but hurt for both parties. Even so, She can't lie about how she felt, no, she was upset, angry, irritated and annoyed. But most importantly she was sad and confused. She was confused as to why Taehyung would reject her like that, what did she do that was so wrong, what mistake did she commited. She knows, she knows the boy liked her, or was it all for shed, a lie that she created in her heart. But it was all his fault. Treating me like this, like the most important girl in the world, the sweet and gentle smile he always gave me. But it turns out that I was being played by him. Was it fun to use me like this, making me believe in a love that wasn't there; the truth that turned out to be a lie; riping and pulling my soul apart; crushing the last bit of hope that I had glowing inside me. Sometime I wish I could change the past, the faith between the both of us. But everything happen for a reason, the rule that heaven created for us can never be broken. I was done for, and it was all because of him. The guy that  I love. Taehyung.

I opened the door, with a shock face that soon turned to disgust. I didn't hide how upset I was. Not giving the person a chance I tried to slam the door back shut. But it was quickly stopped by the person behind it. I groan and walked away, not giving a care if it was still open. I just didn't want to see him, the least person I didn't wanted to see was him.

"Miyako wait!" He pleaded as he run after the girl, shifting her body for her to look at him.

"Let me go! Go away! I don't want to see you Taehyung" She cried, everything that she wanted to forget was coming back to eat at her. She didn't want to be reminded again. She didn't know she would be this hurt from getting rejected, she thought she wouldn't get hurted by it, but oh she was wrong.

She stand motionless on her feet in the boy arms, her eyes clouded by the tears, wetting his shirt. She didn't want to admit it, but the strong cologne coming from him was enough to calm her down, even though he was the one who hurted her. It is surprisingly funny how he would be the one to quickly healed her sadness

"Please. Here me out. Please" Taehyung muffled, holding the girl tighter. A tear almost escape his eyes as he ducked his face into her neck.