They put Allante carseat in the middle, and buckled him in. Once we were all settled in the car, Tone pulled off going to Checkers.

"Duke you want chicken?" Tone turned looking at him.

"Ya da." He nodded.

"This lil nigga only 2 and smarter than Koda ass." Dre snickered.

"Y'all niggas gone get enough of coming for me." Koda nodded.

"Welcome to Checkers, how can I help you?" The lady said at the drive thru.

"Yeah lemme get a 5 piece barbecue boneless wings, with a small fry, and a lemonade." Tone told her.

"Is that all?"

"Where's the excitement? Lemme get a McChicken, with a Coke." Koda yelled out the window.

"This nigga here dawg." I snickered.

"Excuse my seed, lemme get Whopper and a lemonade." Dre yelled.

"Nigga stop playing." Tone laughed, "Just get they dumb ass two bacon cheeseburgers."

"The baconzilla?"

"Yeah that—"

"Nah get me a uh.. a uh— damn that bitch with the fries." Koda said.

"The fry lover's double?" She asked.

"Yeah sweetheart." He waved off.

"Will that be all?"

"Q you want something?" Tone looked at me.

"Just gimme the garlic parmesan classic wings." I leaned over.

"You heard him?" Tone asked.

"Yeah, so y'all want a 5 piece boneless barbecue with a lemonade, two baconzillas, the fry lover's double, and a 10 piece garlic parm classic wings?" She asked.

"Yeah and just add 4 lemonades." He shrugged.

"Ok, your total is $37.28."

"A'ight." He pulled up, "Its hot as fuck."

"Da I hot a fuck." Allante said leaning his head back.

"Lante stop repeating everything you hear." He turned around mugging him.

"Stop cussing around my nephew." Koda thumped Tone neck.

"Koda get out." Tone looked at him through the mirror and pulled up to the window.

"$37.28."

"Hey Melody." Koda stuck his head out the window.

"Hey Koda." She laughed.

"We talking to opps now?" Dre mugged Koda.

Melody was some lil chick Dre used to mess with before he got locked up. They ain't really end on the best of terms, so they wasn't too fond of each other.

"Don't say shit until we get our food, cause if a muhfucka spit in my shit, I'm blowing this bitch up." Tone shook his head, passing her a 50.

We pulled to the next window and got all of our foods and drinks. Tone pulled over to get Allante food ready and set him up. Once he was finished, he pulled off.

"Mama V cooking for the block party again?" I asked.

"Hell nah, she said fuck that shit. She still pissed off about what happened at the last one." Dre told us.

"Damn, thats fucked up." I shook my head, "Well she can personally just make my pound cake for me."

"Nigga fuck you, she is cooking but I guess she bringing it to ya' moms house." He said.

"Oh hell yeah, we gone eat good." Koda clapped, "I wish my step mama knew how to cook."

Not too long after, we pulled up in front of Tone baby mama's house. Koda grabbed his food and Allante hit him.

"Stoooop." Allante mugged him, "Da look."

"You finna go in the house duke, he tryna help you out." Tone chuckled, getting out the car.

"My nigga, you ain't even have to hit me like that." Koda blinked.

"He did hit you hard as fuck." I laughed.

"I know y'all better stop calling my son a nigga." Tone baby mama, Jasmine, walked up taking him out the car.

"He be calling us one." Dre waved her off.

"Y'all please don't make my son bad." She shook her head kissing his cheek, "Duke you had fun with da?"

"Ma food." He pointed at Koda.

Tone grabbed his food from Koda, and his drink. He walked around to the trunk and grabbed his bag and cup.

"I love you son." Tone said kissing his forehead, and handed Jasmine the bag, "I'ma call later a'ight."

"Okay," She nodded, "Say bye da."

"Da luh you." He waved, eating his chicken.

"Love you son." He chuckled, getting back in the car.

They walked into the house, and Tone pulled off.

"We going on the block wit' it?" Koda asked.

"Finna go scoop Dyl, then the block we go." He nodded.

"Yo y'all gotta drop me off at Nae and Raj house." Dre said.

"What happened?" Koda asked.

"Bro my moms just text me saying they mama in the hospital." He shook his head.

"Huh?" I looked back.

"I'on know, gotta go check on them." He sighed.

"Fasho." Tone nodded.

thoughts?
ideas?