"Di mein theek hun, aap kaise ho? I missed you so much", Shehnaaz said while getting emotional.

Her voice was cracking and Sidharth noticed it. He wrapped his arms around her and he knew that she wouldn't be able to speak.

So he spoke, "Hi di! Kaise ho aap? Mein Aur Shehnaaz ek dum theek hain".

As soon as Neetu di heard that they both are together, she got surprised and astonished.

"What the hell? Tum dono sath ho? Mtlb mujhe pta tha ki sath ho, par sath 'sath' ho, as in Saath Ho... Oh my God!", Neetu di was speaking uncontrollably fast now.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz laughed at her condition. It was too funny to see her like that.

Preeti di also came from behind and hearing that both were together now, she began dancing as well.

"Yaar tum dono ek sath ho? Thank God, iss gadhe ne tujhe mna liya, warna Sanu zindagi mein kabhi humari bhabhi nhi banti!", Preeti di said.

Hearing what di said, Shehnaaz's eyes widened and she gasped. She turned red due to embarrassment and lowered her gaze.

They both could hear the kids shouting behind their mothers for letting them talk to their Sanu and mama.

"Mumma do naa please, Sanu se baat karni hai mujhe!", Aditya whined and Neha was no less.

Finally the kids were able to snatch the phone from their mothers.

"Sanuuuuu!", Aditya called out her name with such happiness that Shehnaaz couldn't help but smile at the energetic kid.

"Hi adi!", Shehnaaz says with equal happiness.

"Oye Sanu ko Sanu mat bol", Neha said in a scolding tone.

Shehnaaz giggled at their banter. She missed the kids a lot.

"Oh Haan sorry sorry!", Aditya said.

Shehnaaz was confused by now, why were the kids saying that they can not call her Sanu.

"Kyun nhi bulana Sanu? Kya hua?", she asked.

"Wo ab aap maami ho na, Sanu mami!", the kids said excitedly.

When Shehnaaz heard the kids, she looked at the screen of the phone in astonishment.

How did the kids know? Kids nowadays are too smart!

Shehnaaz bit her lip too hard due to the nervousness.

"Ab aap mama se marriage karoge to aap Sanu maami ban jaoge na!", Neha said.

"Par maami Humne uss din aapse aur mama se pucha tha na flight mein, to aapne bola ki aap friends ho!", Aditya said.

"Bachcha tujhe kya batate, tab to tere mama ko khud hi nhi pta tha ki Sanu teri hone wali mami hai!", Sidharth mumbled under his breath.

When Shehnaaz heard him, she got too embarrassed to even look at him. She hid her face in her hands so that Sidharth can not see her.

Sidharth tried to move away her hand but she hid her face in his chest, gasping. He could see that she was all red, and shy.

Sidharth just chuckled looking at her and paced his hands up and down under her hoodie, on her waist, to calm her down.

"Mama kuch bola aapne?", Neha asked.

"Beta mein to yahi bol ra hun, ki apne gareeb mama se bhi koi baat kar lo!", Sidharth said and Neha chuckled but Adi being a kid, couldn't understand.

"Mama, par aap to rich ho na? Waise mein samajh gya, mere friend ne mujhe btaya tha girlfriends ko bohot saare gifts dene padte hain, wo bhi expensive. Aap bhi Sanu mami ke boyfriend ho to aap bhi unke liye gifts laaye hoge. Isiliye ab aap poor ho gye ho!", Aditya said in understanding.

Shehnaaz looked up from his chest, towards him when she heard Aditya's explanation. She pressed her lips and kept both her hands on her mouth to suppress her laughter.

But as soon as she saw Sidharth again, they both erupted into laughter. They both could hear neetu di and preeti di, along jiju, laughing as well.

After they were done laughing, Shehnaaz said, "Adi aap sahi bol re ho, mama to poor ho gye! Aap unki help karoge?".

"Sanu mami, mere paas bohot saare paise hain. I have 570 rupees. Mein mama ko de dunga par wo firse unhe waste jar denge na aapke liye gift laake!", Aditya said trying to make his Sanu mami understand.

The adults laughed again, and they all talked for sometime. Aditya's naughtyness and Neha's scolding towards Adi, made them all laugh even harder.

They disconnected the phone after what seemed like 2 hours and slept in the same position, in which they slept every night; But not before mumbling a good night and kissing each other.

He kissed her forehead for the last time, before they drifted off to a deep slumber.

Everything has been sorted between the two of them. They have decided to stay for some more days in Ranikhet, in the cottage so that they can spend some quality time with each other! Let's see what happens next?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️