Chapter 1 ~ Pink?

"Goodnight mama, papa," I yawned as I walked up the steps to my room, closing the door behind me as I entered my room. It is a simple room, with navy blue walls, a dresser, a body-length mirror, a queen size bed, a desk with my computer monitor on it and all my homework and text books. I walked over to the bed and flopped down onto the navy blue covers, rolling myself up in them and allowing myself to drift off to sleep.

I dreamed of a little red flying bug... thing... bug mouse? And superheroes and super-villains and a bunch of crazy stuff. Good thing it was only a dream.

I also dreamed there was a something called pickle noir. I no longer know what is happening to my dreams.

It was like that for a few days. I kept dreaming of the same two superheroes, who were occasionally joined by other thematic superheroes to defeat something called an Akuma? And now I must say, I never knew what was happening half the time.

I woke up and got ready for school, pushing the blue covers off my body and getting up and getting ready. For some reason I almost put hair into pigtails? I shook my head at myself in the mirror and put it into a half-up half-down bun instead. I put on my usual black hoodie that had cat ears on it and a pair of grey leggings and my white hightops and went downstairs.

"Good morning mama," I said as I grabbed an apple and gave her a kiss on the cheek for good morning. She smiled endearingly at me and I waved as I walked out the door. I bit into the apple as I walked down the few steps to the sidewalk. Thankfully the school wasn't actually too far from my house and I could just walk there. It only takes about ten minutes to the school from here, and I finished my apple before I made it to the steps up to the school.

Tossing the apple core into a nearby trashbin I waved at the people I knew while heading to my locker. I put in the combo to my lock when I got to it and put my bag into it, and grabbed out the textbook I would need for my first couple of classes. I smiled at the boy who's locker was next to mine and walked to my first class of the day, English.

I won't bore you with the rest of my school day, none of it is very fun. Except for during lunch where the girl who hates me got some food 'accidentally' dumped onto her by my best friend.

I walked home with my best friend and she stayed over for dinner before she had to go back to her place. My papa and I played a few rounds of this great new game together while my mama baked something that smelled heavenly.

When I started getting sleepy around 10pm I kissed my parents' cheeks for goodnight and headed up to my room. I stared at the blue walls for a few minutes, wondering if I was gonna have those strange dreams again, like I had been for the past few days. I turned over onto my side and I remember detailing a stitching pattern on my homemade pillow I got from a friend before I moved, and then everything went dark.

~~

I rolled over at the loud alarm-like ringing just above my head. I reached my arm up to it and tried to find a button to push it off. Did I always have a shelf above my bed? I threw the arm over my eyes and mumbled incoherently to myself.

"It's time to get up Marinette, you're going to be late!" a small squeaky voice cried out and I groaned at her in response.

"Five more minutes mama," I said back. The voice giggled.

"You only have fifteen minutes to get ready, Marinette." The voice said again and I groaned as I sat up, rubbing eye with one hand and holding the side of my head with the other. I suddenly had a killer headache. I opened my eyes, expecting the navy blue of my covers and walls, but was instead met with an overwhelming amount of pink. Light pink walls, pink covers and sheets, pink ceiling, one pink pillow and one large cat pillow that looped around the head of the bed.

Where am I?

"Marinette, are you okay?" the voice asked, coming into my sight and I squealed quietly in fear.

"A giant bug! no a mouse! Bug mouse!" I cried out as I threw one of the pillows at it. It looked at me weird.

"Marinette? What's... What's going on?" it asked and I held onto my head again, memories apparently pouring into my head unwittingly. I groaned in pain.

"I-I don't... I don't know. Where am I? Who am I?" I asked the creature. "Tikki," I exhaled quietly, "Something is wrong"

~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but y'all need a cliffhanger. So there.

See you soon!