update

Hi readers!

I want to thank you all for reading and for leaving your support on this story. Honestly, I never anticipated getting comments from you guys, asking for updates. Seriously, I never expected that anyone would care that much. But to everyone who left those comments, I've got some bad news.

I'm sorry to let you down, but I can't complete this story. It's been a loooong time since I started Luna Lovegood's story but since then, I'm no longer invested or even interested in much of the Harry Potter universe. I'm just really disappointed in what JK Rowling has revealed herself to be. I'll still really enjoy the books and a few certain side characters that'll never leave my heart but I don't have that connection to Luna anymore and I couldn't confidently bring you content through her eyes.

I did have a very rough plan of what would happen next to Luna. (Spoiler alert: she ends up with Rolf and has twin boys :)))))(but a lot happens in between) And believe me when I say, I would've loved to give this story an ending - unfortunately I just can't.

If you want I can post the overview of my plan just so you know what happens? And maybe occasionally, when I'm feeling especially creative and Luna-ish, I can write and post a few excerpts or scenes from chapters that will otherwise never be written. Because if there's one thing I'm good at, it's writing random, tiny little scenes completely unchronological and out of order. But maybe you'd like that!!?

Once again, thank you SO MUCH for reading and liking this story, and having faith in me. If you really need something to satisfy your Luna Lovegood cravings, maybe just read the book all over again? :) And actually I found a very nice Spotify playlist inspired by Luna which you should listen to too, I'd love to leave a link i just dk how¿ It's literally just titled "luna lovegood." Here's a screenshot...

And one more thing, even though I'm not updating Luna anymore, I just want you all to know that you can talk to me at any time

And one more thing, even though I'm not updating Luna anymore, I just want you all to know that you can talk to me at any time. Idk like leave a comment about absolutely anything I'd love to chat xx