Better to hide pt2

I have promised myself to upload the next part today. So, here it is and enjoy!

......................................................................

V's pov

After some rest, we are able to go home. I shared the car with Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok hyung. Well, we have been in the same car for many times now. Jimin and Jungkook sleep all the way. I understand though, because both of them have been going really hard during the karaoke.

I chuckled but then my phone ring. I take a look at it and sigh. I think it is loud enough because Hoseok hyung look at me and asked, "Why?". "It's nothing", I replied and read the message again before replying.

Jhope's pov

I can hear Taehyung sighing but when he say it's nothing I can feel that he is lying. I was disappointed as I really want to help him. I know that there is something he hide from all of us. Well, I hope what Namjoon said will be true. We will wait and he will come to us.

V's pov

We got home after an hour. Other hyungs are already there. I go straight to my room and get ready for a bath.

I can hear my phone ringing, signing that there are messages. I dry myself before checking my phone. "It's him again." I sat down while reading the messages.

"It has been a week now. I should tell them, right?"

I look at my body. I remember the rolling paper. "All of this, I have to tell them. The members care about me. They are with me.....

I'm not alone."

I find Namjoon hyung's contact number and message him.

Taehyungie
Hyung. Are you free now?

Namjoon hyung
Of course. Why Taehyung-ah?

Taehyungie
Can we talk?

Namjoon hyung
Of course! Come to my room then.

Taehyungie
Okay hyung.

"Let's go Taehyung-ah. You have to tell them."

I go straight to Namjoon hyung's room after I put on my shirt. I knock and hear him tell me to just come in. He was reading a book at the table and asked me to sit on his bed. He closed his book and turned his chair to me.

"What are you want to talk about, Taehyung-ah?", he asked. "Urmmm.. You know, bout the rolling paper.." I started, not knowing how to tell him. "It's okay Taehyung-ah. I already know the contents of yours", he said, more like reassuring me to speak. I look at him and asked, "But how?". He smiled then asnwered, "Just know that we discussed about it." Hearing that, I smiled too, "Thanks hyung". "You don't have to Taehyung-ah. We all love you. So, are you ready to tell us?" "Actually, I wanted to tell you first becuse I thought that you can tell the others for me". "Taehyung-ah, I can tell them for you but I don't think that they want to. I mean, we rarely talk to you these days. I'm sure they want to hear it straight from you", Namjoon hyung said.

I sat there silently before saying, "Can you call them?". He look at me with a bright smile. "Of course, Taehyung-ah. Let's go to the living room", he said.

At the living room

The members gathered with a questioning face. Knowing their faces, Namjoon hyung said, "Taehyung has something to tell." Automatically, all of them look at me. It's like they have been waiting for me to talk to them. "I'm glad to have them as my family"

"You can tell us everything Taehyung-ah. We are here for you. You know that, right?", I look up to see Jimin sitting beside me. "Of course I know it", I smiled. "Actually..."

"You know that I have not been in the dorm almost all the time right?". They all nodded. "Don't you want to finish your mixtape?", Yoongi hyung asked. "I do go to the office to finish it. But, that is not all the thing I did there..."

"...and I was not alone"

Flashback
A week ago

I was in the studio to continue writing lyrics for my mixtape. Then I hear someone knocking on the door. It turns out to be Hyundo hyung, one of the new composers in our company. "Why hyung", I asked him. "Nothing. Just in case you want me to help". I think for a while before answering, "Then, can you help me with this one song?". "Of course. Let me see." I let him in.

"For this song, I was having trouble to find the exact theme to start the lyrics", I said. He then took the headphone and play the track. After that, he put down the headphone and look at it. It's like he was thinking. "The tempo is slow. You can use hurting for the theme. For example, it's like you express your hurt feeling for not being able to be with ARMY because of the situation. For the melody, I think you should put some lyrics off-beat to make it more effective.", he said after being silent for a while. "Thanks hyung. I will show it to you later. You have my contact number right?", I asked him. He nodded. "I will call you later hyung."

The next day

I called Hyundo hyung.

"Hyung, I have finished the lyrics."
"Oh really? That's fast"
"Thanks to your advice. It was easy as I think of ARMY while I wrote it."
"Good then. Do you want me to go there"
"If you have your time, hyung"
""Yes, I am free right now. I will go straight to you then"
"Okay, hyung. I'll wait"

Time skip

There's a knock on the door. "Come in hyung!", I shout as I already know who it is. "Let's see the lyrics right away!", he sound so excited. I show him the lyrics that I have it printed out.

"It's good! The melody go along well with the track. I don't think there is anything to change. You can record it now!", he said. "Really hyung? Can I do it now? I don't want to waste more time". "Of course! I'm here, you know", he said while smiling at me. "Then, let's go!", I said excitedly and go straight to the recording room.

Little did I know that I am going into the hell of recording booth...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to make part3 because it's too long. Don't worry cause I will upload it tomorrow!