I just realized that Harry doesn't know how I look like, and for some strange reason I want him to. I click my profile and press edit for the icon picture. I browse through my pictures on my laptop and chose one of my pictures that I like most. I press save and take a deep breath before going back to my conversation wtih Harry. 

daisyyy_: Have you noticed a change in my profile?

styles94: Let me see. 

styles94: OH mygod.

styles94: Is that you?

daisyyy_: Yup..

styles94: You look beautiful.

styles94: Like really, really fucking beautiful, Dais. 

styles94: See, I knew you are beautiful. I told you that I could tell. 

A hard blush forms on my cheeks. My face feels like it is burning and I have to fan my face to cool it down. 

daisyyy_: Stop. I'm not that beautiful. 

styles94: Well you are beautiful enough to have my breath taken away from me. 

daisyyy_: Stop lying haha.

styles94: I'm not. You are beautiful, Dais. 

styles94: I feel like now I have to change my icon picture into something more...clear and less dark. 

daisyyy_: Hahahaha

daisyyy_: You don't though. 

daisyyy_: Harry?

daisyyy_: Don't tell me you are changing your icon picture.

styles94: *cough cough*

daisyyy_: You changed your icon pic?

styles94: Maybe *cough*

daisyyy_: Aww, is Harry a little nervous?

styles94: Maybe *cough*

daisyyy_: Well don't be :) 

I click Harry's profile and when I look at his icon pic, my lungs seem to have stopped working. My eyebrows shoot up in surprise and my mouth lays open. 

Harry is a pretty attractive guy. Beautiful smile. Nice hair. I swear his eyes are green. I also notice the amount of tattoos on his arms. 

I am shocked. I didn't know Harry would be this attractive. 

I go back to our conversation and I honestly don't know what to say. I am still shocked. 

daisyyy_: I didn't expect you to look like that.

styles94: *cough*

daisyyy_: No,not in a bad way. 

daisyyy_: You're pretty good looking. I really like your smile.

daisyyy_: Wait what. 

I smack myself in the head. I feel myself blushing again and I fan my face once more. Ugh, I have how flustered and awkward I am right now. 

styles94: Haha I thought you were saying that I looked ugly for a sec. 

daisyyy_: Nono, you don't. Don't worry haha

styles94: Well, I'm happy we now know how the other looks like now :)

daisyyy_: I am happy too :)

daisyyy_: I didn't expect you to have so many tattoos tbh

styles94: Ahh, yeah haha

daisyyy_: Do you only have on your arm?

styles94: I have some on my shoulders, chest and stomach also. 

daisyyy_: Oh that's cool! I am actually thinking of getting a tattoo, that's why I'm so curious.

styles94: Oh really now? Do you know what you want?

daisyyy_: I'm not quite sure yet, but just a something small in memory for Nick. 

styles94: That's sweet. Have you decided the placement yet?

daisyyy_: I think on the back of my shoulder, not too sure yet. 

styles94: That's nice :)

daisyyy_: Yeah :)

daisyyy_: So how's it going with your girlfriend? 

styles94: Ehh...

daisyyy_: Still not going smoothly?

styles94: She's still upset that I moved... She really doesn't like we are not in the same city anymore. 

daisyyy_: She sounds really clingy.

styles94: Yeah, she is sometimes.

daisyyy_: Like I understand how she wants you to live close to her, but this is your life. You should be able to do what you want and she should be okay with it. That's how it is supposed to be. 

styles94: I agree. I didn't want to move away from her, but that's the only way for me to actually breathe again. I needed her support with my move..

daisyyy_: I may not be your girlfriend, but I have your support. 

styles94: Haha, thank you. I really appreciate it, Dais. 

daisyyy_: Anytime :)

daisyyy_: And you're still going about with that nickname, huh?

styles94: I like that nickname *pouts*

daisyyy_: Haha, okay fine. You can keep calling me that nickname if you really want to. 

styles94: Yay! Thank you, Daisssss :)