"Don't leave me..." you whisper against his lips. Your eyes fixed on his stormy ones. You brush your lips against his, kissing his chin and jaw, feeling his strong hands explore your body. You kiss softly the corner of his mouth and then his lips, biting hungrily his lip which earns you a growl from him.

Amrod grabs a fistful of your h/c hair and pulls you to him, kissing you with tongue and teeth. You throw his cloak away, making you bare to his hungry eyes. He has lost the battle and the beast is finally free.

He pushes you down and studies every inch of your body. "Oh, Eru... You're beautiful, Y/n... a work of art," he whispers under his breath. You feel your cheeks burn with his complement since you had never been complimented like this. A shiver runs down your spine when you feel his fingers brush against your erect nipple, arching your back so you could have his amazing hand crush against your breast. "So soft..." he groans while groping your tits, fascinated by their softness.

You slowly open your legs, show him your soaked sex, and move your hands down between your thighs. A breathless moan fell from your lips as your fingers touch your swollen clit, rubbing small circles on the nerve bud.

Amrod gets rid of his clothes quickly, showing you his flawless pale skin and hard muscles. Your eyes widen as you see his massive cock standing up proudly, bobbing with his weight. This was your first time seeing one and you were marvelous by his beauty, seeing the small but firm veins around his massive member.

You swallow dryly and wrap your small hand around his cock, giving a small stroke. "It's so big... I hope it fits." you squeal, nerves running through your veins.

Amrod smirks down to you, he had a feral look on his eyes and that made shiver in excitement. "Don't worry, my omega... I will try to be gentle," he said softly, his eyes softened a little.

Suddenly, a loud crash along with a snarl comes from outside, make you yelp in fear. Amrod chuckles and shook his head, leaning down to kiss your breasts. "Amras has finally joined the party." as he said that, Amras walks in. He had a feral look like his brother but it was more displayed. His clothes were ripped when he frees himself, leaving him only in pants which were discarded quickly as he jumps to the bed, joining you and Amrod.

"I would kill you right now if I wasn't so damn hard, brother!" Amras growls lowly to his twin.

Amrod only chuckles while he sucks and bites gently your nipples, making you a moaning mess. Amras push away a piece of your hair from your face and leans down, kissing away the pleasure tears that have fallen from your eyes. "You smell so fucking good, my sweet omega... I was going crazy outside just by smelling your sweet scent," he whispers against your ear, biting harshly your earlobe. "You are a lucky omega, Y/n... Having two alphas pleasing you... Tell to your alphas what you want, sweet omega!"

You whimper and moan just by hearing his words and having Amrod playing with your tits. You look down and see his pupils so large that the beautiful grey has disappeared. His cool touch was delicious against your feverish skin, making your heat more bearable. In the corner of your eye, you saw Amras's cock standing up also proudly, waiting for some kind of attention.

Taking a deep breath, you close your eyes as another cramp hit you. "I..I want you...both of you." you mewl. You knew that this was a bad decision, knowing that it will be awful consequences coming up but you are willing to go forward. You felt a connection with these two alphas... with these two elven Princes.

Amrod and Amras look to each other, having a mental discussion between them. After a while, they both nod and look down at you. Their eyes sparkling with lust and...love? You don't know if it was real but it feels good to have someone to love you, to worship you and protect you.