" You were completely drunk last night and you didn't remember your address so I bought you here," he said

Did something happened last night, why I am in some men's clothes and lastly who changed me ??? I asked with nervousness.

" Nothing happened Miss Amelia but we can do something if you want," he said with a wink. Did I hear correct is he the same person or his twin I thought to myself.

" And lastly I didn't change your  clothes my maid changed them " he replied with a smirk

Thank you for taking care of me sir I said to him Well he is a completely different person now I think he doesn't show this side to people, he is not friendly to me but I am grateful to him for taking care of me He hates females for some reason I have never seen him with a girl. He has never been disrespectful to any girl He could have taken advantage of my drunken state but he helped me Now I know inside a cold facade he is warm and friendly.

" Here is your purse you forgot it last night in the club, So I told my driver to get it back," he said. What would have happened if I haven't met him in the club?

Thank you again sir I replied.

" Here are some clothes and a spare toothbrush is in the cabin in the bathroom, feel free to use and then come down for a breakfast," he said.

Then he tucked my hairs behind my ear and pecked my forehead and I blushed furiously and my eyes turned the size of saucers. He smirked and got away. I am seeing the new version of Noah.

Wait !!! What he pecked me on the forehead. I can still feel his lips on my forehead. His lips were so soft I don't mind him doing it again. Does this mean I like him ??? NO WAY !!! it's not possible, how can I be attracted to him. Get a grip on yourself, Amelia, it's just a peck.

 Get a grip on yourself, Amelia, it's just a peck

Then I did my business and get ready. These clothes fit me perfectly and the undergarments are even of my size. I checked my phone for  any messages. My phone was flooded with messages and missed calls. All of these were from Matt and Suzy. They were worried about me. I messaged them that I am fine.
.
.
.
.
.
At the breakfast table, he was in casual clothes , completely different from the office. How can someone look so gorgeous in casual clothes. Well, his house is so beautiful. I really like it.

Good morning sir I said and sat on the chair nervously.

" Good morning " he replied. Then some maid served us pancakes. These are looking so delicious, I am quite hungry.

Well, your house is really beautiful I told him. Your taste is really good. His penthouse is three times bigger than my apartment.

" Thank you for appreciating," he said.

Sorry sir for last night I said to him.

"You are quite a drunker," he said playfully. I blushed hard.

Actually, sir, I don't drink, my friend forced me to try I said truthfully.

" Well I would like to thank her because of your friend I got to see a new side of you " he replied with a smirk.

I blushed. Why are blushing so much today I said to myself. Sometimes I think this smirk is specifically reserved for me.

"  My driver will drop you off and don't be late on Monday ." he said.

Ok sir I replied.

Guys if you like my story, Please vote and comment 🥰🥰

Guys if you like my story, Please vote and comment 🥰🥰 . It will give me immense happiness and will boost my confidence. If you find any errors and have any suggestions feel free to tell, I will really appreciate it. Thank you 💜💜💜