Episode 10: Heart's Content

This is the continuation of the previous chapter, Episode 9: Surprise

This chapter will contain long narrations. Play the youtube video as a background song for more vibe. There's a note on when it will be played. Enjoy! 

.................................

"Yejin-ah, Bin, it's time for us to head to the restaurant already." Yejin's father said as he got back inside the living room area. 

Appa Son and Bin have just finished putting their luggage inside the car. Yejin's father insisted that he would do it alone, and told Bin to just have a moment with his girlfriend, yet Bin being the man he is, would insist too, to help. The father has just let him be, as they put down their baggage together at the back of the rented car. 

"You go on first. She's really surprised that you visited her here." Yejin's appa told Bin to go head back to the living area first so they can have a little moment before they go out and have lunch with the parents. 

"She's still in shock, Sir." And the two men laughed together, "I'll go ahead inside, Sir." He said before going back to the living area. 

"Yejin-ssi." He called as soon as he steps inside the house. There he saw a woman sitting on top of the couch, staring at a space, still looking in awe for the surprise that just happened minutes ago. 

Yejin then got shocked that made her jump a little even if she was sitting on the sofa couch. This made her boyfriend laugh, before sitting next to her. He then held her hand and looked deeply into her eyes. 

"Are you not happy that I went here?" He asked sadly.

Yejin then pulled her hand that he's holding. She then crossed her arms above her chest. "Are you seriously asking me that? Of course, I am!" 

Bin then had the urge to hug the girlfriend he just annoyed, and with his two long arms, he was able to gape upon her petite body with his broad shoulders.

"But seriously, how come you're here? How did you get here?" Yejin then whispered, still inside the hug. 

"I went to the airport, and flew by airplane?" Bin teased again.

"Goodness this guy!" Yejin then tried to escape from the hug, and when she succeeded made Bin laugh. "You're annoying me, did you forget that it's my birthday today?" Yejin exclaimed, now standing in front of him

"Of course, I don't. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said still laughing. "Your parents told me they had to go home earlier for some reason, and when they told me that, it was unexpected that your parents' and my idea matched when I asked them if I can surprise you here." He explained. 

"Really? They thought of that?" Yejin slowly nodding when she heard about how the surprise came about. 

"Yes, we did." Eomma Son then appeared out of a sudden. 

"Eomma! How come I never got a hint that you will be surprising me?" Yejin said before walking to her eomma, and hugged her. Her eomma has just got down the staircase, ready to leave. 

She held her daughter's arm that's hugging her. "Oh my baby, how would it be a surprise if we would let you have hints of it, right?" She said that both made the couple laugh. 

"Oh, honey. Why are you here interrupting their moment?" Appa Son asked when he saw that his wife was with them inside the living area. 

"I'm not! I just happened to—" And Eomma Son got cut off,