Episode 7: Drunk In Love

"Yejin-ssi!" He knocks twice on the door. His body looks red all-over. He is indeed, drunk. "Yejin-ah!" He tried to knock harder, but he just feels too soft. He leaned to the door, trying to hear a sound from inside aiming to know if his girlfriend was home.

Hyun Bin has just finished today's shooting for his new project; The Bargaining. It is a Friday night until the director asked him and his co-actor Soon Rye to go for a drink.

Now, he's currently in front of a black panel door in front of her girlfriend's home. It's been two days since the last time they saw each other. They had individual commitments and work since they started shooting for endorsements again after the Baeksang Awards was over. 

And as he was on his way home, he doesn't know what made him miss his girlfriend even more. Because of this, he asked his driver to change routes, and take him to Yejin's home instead. 

On the other hand, Yejin who couldn't sleep decided to fix the new flowers she received that day. Her boyfriend has not sent a text message that he's home. She knew that Bin will be shooting a heavy scene today, and she wanted to ask him not just on how that scene went, but also to confirm to him their plans for the weekend ahead. 

"Goodness, look at all these pretty flowers." She gazed at all the vases laid on her dining table, and next is her cellphone who has not lit up to receive a message she's been waiting for. She sighed. 

She moved a little backward until she can get a sight of her whole dining and living room area. "My house is certainly an indoor garden now." She said, feeling so contented of how her home has suddenly looked like a beautiful garden full of colorful blooms.

Not until she spotted that there's another bunch of flowers on the corner side of the room. She walked towards that area and bent down to admire the flowers. "Beautiful." She described when she saw another Camellia flower which reminded her of someone. 

"I already don't know where to put you all in my house, just wait there until I get new vases, alright?" She sweetly talked to the flower bouquets as if they would tell her a reply.

She stood up and was about to head inside her bedroom when she hears someone calling her name. It was a soft voice, but since there's not much noise inside her house now, she figured out immediately who that person was. "Did I hear it right?" She scratched her head, and head to look at the doorbell camera. 

"What is he doing here at this hour?" She whispered to herself trying to remember if she forgot something until she noticed that the man in front of her doorstep is a little red than usual, and there's something just different from the way he looks. That made her run to the door and pulled the knob quickly. 

Someone then almost fell, but she caught it with her strong arms and shoulders. "Yup, this is definitely him." She then whispered to herself, before using her foot to push the door close. 

Drunk Bin then got surprised and tried to stand straight. But instead, he appeared to look even more drank as he leaned back to the door and stared at the woman in front of her. 

"Why? What are you doing here, huh? I've been waiting for you text for hours now, then you'll suddenly appear here looking so-" Yejin was cut off when her boyfriend who is now looking confused in front of her, pointed a finger, raised his brow, and looks at her as if he's trying to look at her face clearly from a distance. 

"You! You look familiar, huh." Bin told her using his pointer finger to point at her. He's blurry eyes try to look around the room he's in. "Isn't this Yejin's house?" He whispered to himself.