"What du you want?", I asked and took another sip.

"Uhm, we heard what you did in school this morning and that was really cool", one of them said shyly.

Drama at our school always goes around fast, everyone knows immediately what's going on. And if you ask me, that's pretty dumb.

Like, is your life really that boring that you always habe to talk about other people?

I never really liked this gossip shit at our school, but I guess that's like that at every school, so I can't change anything about it.
And I have to live with the fact that everyone know now that I started roasting Hyunjin this morning.

But I don't really care.

~~
Hyunjin's pov

"Hey, Hyunjin", I heard voice from behind me.
I was alone, because I wanted to go grab a drink.
I was just on my way to the bar.
I tuned around to see who just called my name.

And it was this girl from this morning that started this drama, the little one.

Great.

I didn't really wanted to see this her right now, she's pretty clingy and that's a little bit annoying.

"What do you want? I told you to stop talking to me", I asked her.

"I- I'm sorry that Soomin got so mad this morning. She's really bitchy sometimes."

"Are you friends with her?"

"Yeah, because she wouldn't have friends without me. Uhmm, anyways I know that it was really weird this morning, but I still would like to go an a date with you. So, when you have time, I would be very happy."

"Sorry but I don't know you", I said and walked off.

This bitch is clingy.

And why the fuck does she talk so bad about her friend?

"Hey, you know what happens if you don't do what I want, right?", she says.
"I don't care, you can't blackmail me."

"We'll see about that."

I already rejected her, why would I say yes now? I'm not this kinda guy that changes his mind every two minutes.

And she wasn't worth it, so I didn't really care if she's heartbroken or not, she should just stop it

~~

Soomin's pov

I spotted Hyunjin and Hani in the crowd.

Together.

Talking.

They were not that far away from me, but far away enough so that they didn't notice me.

I looked around.

And not that far away from me we're Hyunjin's friends.

So I went over to them.

"Hey. Uhh, Felix? That was your name, right?". I asked the first boy I saw.

He nodded smiling.
The whole group looked at me now.
They started whispering and grinning.

„Hey Soomin", Felix greeted me back.

Wow.

Why was he so nice?

Did I do something?

It freaks me out when people are so nice and I don't know why.

I tried to ignore this feeling and I immediately asked why I even went over to talk to them.