*43*

- - iffy - Silk-k, Jay Park, pH-1 - -
~

I didn't slept that good since we arrived here.
I could sleep the entire night without something bothering me.

I just felt great.

"Hey Babe", I heard a soft voice.

I had to smile. I opened my eyes.

I looked around. The others were still sleeping, except for Hyunjin.

I took my phone to check the time. It was 7:30 am. They really get up last minute when nobody was up yet.

"Did you sleep well?", Hyunjin asked.

I nodded. "I slept fantastic."

Hyunjin looked at my opened suitcase. Then he stood up from his bed and went to the suitcase.

"Wow, you have so many clothes with you!", he said and took out some of them.

"Can you wear that today?", he asked.

I looked at the clothes.

Then I nodded.

What he chose really looked cute.

~

~

"Okay guys, so today we are gonna visit a spirited garden. You are gonna be able to move in free in the park, we don't have to stay in a group. The bus is gonna come at 9:30, so everyone is outside at 9:30. We arrive there around 10 o'clock and we will come back at 3. We will eat there, there are shops with different food. After that, you all can go to the beach. Okay guys, go to you rooms now. Go take some money and comfortable shoes."

Everyone was about to leave.

"(Y/n), you stay here", he added.

Oh shit. I'm fucked now.

While everyone was leaving the dining room, I went to the front of the long table to my teacher.

Hyunjin, Esther and Chaeyoung gave me a last worried expression before they left.

I could see Hani waving at me with her devil-smile.

Ugh.

Why is she doing this to me?

When we were alone, the teacher started talking.

"You broke the rules, (Y/n)", he started.

I looked to the ground.

"Weren't we clear enough? No boys and girls together in a room."

"I know, but I can't stay with a girl now except for Esther and Chaeyoung."

The teacher looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"All the girls hate me and it's just sickening.
They always hide my stuff, last night they flood my bed with soda and they never let me sleep. I just can't do that", I explained.

"Could I stay with the boys, please? I promise we won't do anything", I begged with big eyes.

He thought about that for a moment.

The teacher looked at me again.

He sighed.

Then, his expression softened.

"Okay."

I smiled relived. I never tought that he would actually accept that.

"Thank you!". I was so excited, that I did a little jump.

"But just because I know that your a good student and you wouldn't take advantage out of that", he added.

"Thank you so so much, Sir!", I said smiling widely.

"Go now, you have to get ready", he smiled too now and I runned to the elevator.

~

„It's pretty here", I said. We were at the park now. All the different plants and flowers, it looked really pretty.

„But it's also so fucking boring", I added.

I was with Hyunjin. Chae, Esther and the boys decided to leave me and Hyunjin alone.

Since the first night, we didn't had a possibility to be alone, there were always someone around.

And I can't lie, I was happy to be alone with him.

"Babe?"

"Mh?", I looked at him.

"Let's go out from here."

Huh?

"What do you mean?", I asked.

He pointed towards a door door.
It the door that was usually jedes be the workers here.

"Let's run away", he said.

I didn't really thought much about it.

"Okay", I answered smiling.
~~~~~
(A/n)

Heyho guysss

Maybe I will publish another chapter today hehe idk

Lol

K

Bye bye