Graves and bites*

Camp was under attack when we got back.

"Amara stay close we need to find Carl and Lori." Dad yelled.

I stayed as close as I could. Taking out walkers as they got to close.

Dad found Carl and Lori. I hugged Carl kissing his head.

When I looked over to see Daryl on the ground a walker inches from taking a bite out of his face. I took off running towards him. I heard dad and Shane behind me hollering no. I took out two other walkers before I could get to him.

Pulling the walker up by the hair I stabbed it in the head. I held out my hand for him to grab.

"Thanks." He said. Pulling me against his chest. Taking out a walker that had come up behind me. I looked up into his eyes he was looking into mine.

I looked away when I heard Shane say my name.

Before I could turn around Daryl was gone.

Shane wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me. I hugged him back.

"I'm so glad your okay baby." He said.

"I told you I would be." I teased.

He let go of me when everyone else started walking to us.

"Sweetheart are you alright?" Dad asked checking me for bites or scratches.

"I'm fine daddy." I promise.

"I hugged and kissed Carl."

Looking around I saw Carol crying beside Ed and Andrea holding Amy she wasn't moving.

The next morning everyone is discussing what to do about Andrea who is still holding onto Amy's dead body. Everyone that gets close she points a gun at.

Despite protest from Shane,dad and Daryl I walk over and kneel beside Andrea.

"It's her birthday right?"

Andrea looks at me and shakes her head.
"You can still give her this." I handed her the necklace she had got for Amy.
She smiled at me and I helped her put it around Amy's head. Just as Amy started to turn. She reached out for Andrea.

"I love you" Andrea said pulling the trigger.

We burned the walkers and buried Amy and Ed. During the chaos last night Jim was bitten. There was diffrent opinions as to how to handle it. Daryl wanted to kill him but dad wouldn't allow it.

Shane and dad had been debating between going to the CDC and Fort Bening. It was finally decided with Jim's condition we would go to the CDC.

We were leaving the next morning. I'm not sure what had happened but something was going on between dad and Shane.

Hearing a noise to my left I jumped grabbing my knife.

"Calm down girl it's just me. Damn ye gona stab me with that thing?" Daryl scoffed.

"I could have maybe you shouldn't sneak up on people." I said maybe a little to harshly.

He just glared at me not saying a word.
Sitting by the fire with Daryl not speaking was a bit awkward. I hate uncomfortable silence.

"Do you think Merle's alright?" I asked.

"Merle's tough if anyone can make it he will." He said quietly.

"Why do you care anyway? He's just a douchebag to you people right?"

"I never said Merle was a douchebag Daryl."