Shehnaaz glared at him, realising how he focused on the word 'zyadaaaaa'.

"Dekh tu abhi abhi Baahar aaya hai hospital se and I am sure you don't want to go back in", she said trying to show him her fist.

Sidharth laughed loudly, and all the laughter that he had been suppressing came out in loose. This girl is surely going to be the death of him. She is just too innocent and adorable.

"Hass kyun ra hai tu? Meine joke maara hai?", she asked with irritation.

"Tu mujhe maaregi?", Sidharth asked with amusement in his tone.

"Zarurat padi toh! Gussa nhi dilayega to bach jaega warna mu tod dungi tera!", she said while flipping her hair proudly.

"Mein darr gya! Mein bohot darr gya!", Sidharth said and while bringing one of his hand in air as if surrendering in front of her.

Shehnaaz clenched her jaws and fisted her hands. "Abhi chodd ri hun kyunki tujhe lagi hui hai, warna batati tujhe!".

Sidharth just pressed his lips in order to avoid laughing. Shehnaaz immediately closed the door of the car and went towards the driver seat. She sat inside the car and buckled herself up.

Shehnaaz started the car and drove towards their cottage. She helped Sidharth to come out of the car and took him inside the cottage.

She made him sit comfortable on the couch while she moved towards the washroom to freshen up.

When she was done with herself, she took Sidharth towards the washroom, asking him to go and take a bath.

Shehnaaz moved outside the room to prepare food. She returned towards the room to take something, when she noticed him struggling with this shirt.

She smacked herself. How foolish and unthoughtful of her. He had a fracture in his left hand, then how was he supposed to take off his clothes all by himself.

She opened the door and entered the room. Sidharth stopped in his tracks and hurriedly pulled down his shirt. Shehnaaz shook her head at him.

"Mein help kar deti hun!", Shehnaaz said while moving towards him.

"Are you sure?", Sidharth asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, Are you ready?", she asked while taking the hem of his shirt in her hands.

"Areeee, youuu ready?", Sidharth questioned her back.

Shehnaaz gave him a 'not so funny' look and pulled up his shirt. But he was too tall for her to do so.

She made him sit on the bed and then pulled out his shirt slowly and carefully, trying hard to not hurt his fractured arm.

She gulped and a sigh left her mouth seeing his abs. The veins popping out from his neck and flowing down to chest.

Shehnaaz started breathing heavily as her eyes moved from his neck towards his chest and then to his abs.

She had never admired a man's body before. She open mouthedly and shamelessly drooled over his body.

What was her fault? He was just so hot, what could she do besides ogling her?

She was growing breathless seeing him all naked in front of her. Her throat went dry and she bit her lower lip.

Sidharth was noticing all this and smirked at her.

"Like what you see?", Sidharth asked while smirking at her.

Shehnaaz's cheeks turned tomato red hearing this and her hands hurriedly went towards the zipper of his pants.

"Oh hello! Kya kar rahi ho? Mera naajayas fayda utha ri hu!", Sidharth exclaimed with fake astonishment.

"Oh draame baaz! Itni nautanki kyun kar ra hai? Andar boxers pehne hain na! Toh?", She said.

Sidharth nodded and let her do whatever she was doing. She pulled his pants down and avoided his gaze.

She was finding it difficult to hold herself in her senses and control her emotions that were all over the place.

She wished to just run her hands across his chest and feel his veins. She wished to run the pads of her fingers on his abs.

She ignored her thoughts and took him inside the washroom.

"Ab nehlaogi bhi tum?", Sidharth asked her.

She gave him an 'obviously' look, and switched on the hot water tap to fill the bucket.

She moved towards the cabinet at the corner of the washroom and took out a scrub and a body wash.

Shehnaaz poured some water on his back and put some body wash in the scrub. Her hands were shivering, because all she could think about was his hot body.

She ran the scrub over his muscular back and could practically feel the toned muscles of his back. She was tempted to throw away the scrub and use her hands instead.

This time she didn't think practically and rationally. She did what she wanted to do. Hesitantly, she ran her fingers across his toned back and he closed his eyes in response.

She was rubbing his back sensuously, but she herself wasn't aware. Her touch was doing wonders to Sidharth and he felt wobbly.

He clutched his boxers tightly and felt her rubbing his back with the foamy liquid. He gulped when she brought her other hand to use as well.

Shehnaaz was in a daze and she had absolutely no control over what she was doing. She desperately wanted to have a control on herself but was failing miserably.

Sidharth gave a small moan and that was it for Shehnaaz. She grabbed his head and made him turn around towards her.

As soon as they were face to face, Shehnaaz smashed her lips on his.

This time Shehnaaz was the one taking the lead. She bit Sidharth's lower lip harshly until she felt blood oozing out, after which she sucked and licked his lower lip to soothe him.

She moved towards his upper lip, after she was done with the lower one and repeatedly sucked it. She was kissing him as passionately as she could.

All the while her hands were in his hair, massaging his scalp and caressing his hair.

Shehnaaz then moved her hands towards his neck, without breaking the kiss.

She moved her hands up and down his neck, making it foamy due to the body wash.

Her hands then caught hold of his chest. She ran her fingers across his chest, while Sidharth's uninjured hand grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

She took some more soapy liquid in her hands after they broke apart to catch their breaths and rubbed it in his chest again.

He gasped and pulled her in for another kiss. This time he was the one sucking and licking her lips. It was as if, he was taking the revenge of the passionate kiss, by giving her a more passionate one.

Just like what he said,

"You set the bar. I will raise the bar!".

What else will this night bring to both of them? They still haven't talked about the big issue at hand. How will both of them come to terms with each other?

Please please please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love!

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️