"The restaurant were going to is like an hours drive away, shouldn't we leave now?" Mustafa said doing up his shirt.

"But we have to be slightly late"

"Then I'll drive slow" he said

"We'll leave at 20 to 5" I suggested

"Fine" Mustafa said. We both then went downstairs and had a game of NBA 2K15.  Obviously I was winning every game. But where was Amira? So far everything was going like how I planned but I just needed Amira. We played a bit longer and Mustafa was able to shoot a through hoops because I let him, I didn't want him to turn up to my party looking like a sore loser.

I then heard the key go through the door and saw Amira come in looking so beautiful, just like I asked all black everything. She wore black leggings with a long black jersey over and a dark grey blazer on top, with black suede heels, a short dark grey turban with silver hooped earrings and light makeup.

"You look beautiful" I said "I'm not going to hug you because I don't want to ruin my suit" she then frowned. "But I'll kiss you" I then stepped forward and kissed her.

"Your actually so ridiculous" she said "Hey Mustafa" she  said waving at him.

"Yo" he replied back.

"Shouldn't we get going?" She said

"Yeah but wait, my present?" I asked

"Oh, don't worry babe you'll get your present" she said "now let's go" she said grabbing my hand. How comes no one had given me a present yet, this was crazy.

The journey to the restaurant was dragging, we got stuck in traffic twice and Amira had to keep coming out to wee. Pregnant girl problems. As soon as we got there everyone had already arrived just like I planned. This was going to be great.

"SALAM ALEIKUM!" My mum shouted running towards me and Amira she looked so crazy.  She pulled us both into a hug.

"Aww Jahmaine my baby look how much you've grown, and Amira how's my granddaughter doing in there Aww honey you look so beautiful" she said

"Okay mum thanks, we need to go inside now" I said.

"Oh sorry look at me going on I'm just so happy to see you" she said

"We're happy to see you to" Amira said. I then grabbed Amiras hand and we walked inside with Mustafa following beside us. As soon as we get into all the party poppers went off and there was a big cheer. And I'm pretty sure I could make out everyone's face, I saw Ariana and Ismail with her kid's, I saw Raheem and Laila, My dad and uncle Moses, a couple of my cousins, I saw Aisha, Amiras mum and Hajj, I saw hadija, I saw a couple of my friends from work as well, and surprisingly my grandad. This was great.

Me and Amira took our seats and Mustafa awkwardly sat next to Aisha.

"Well I'd like to thank everyone for coming first of all, it means a lot" I said

"Although your 30 minutes late" my dad shouted, everyone then laughed.

"Its because we were stuck in traffic" I said.

"Oh it's the 'I was stuck in traffic' excuse" my dad said, everyone then laughed again and soon broke off into there own little conversations.

"Asalam aleikum bro" Ismail said shaking my hands.

"Waleikum salam" I replied "How are things?"

"Things are great actually, how about you"

"Its good, Amiras giving birth in 3 months time" I said