(2) Brother Bakugan

"Bakugan Brawl!" Shuji yelled, throwing a Stinglash. It landed onto Saurus' card and opened up, its eyes flashing light purple. It came out of the dark purple light, and it's G-Power shocked Dan.

"Stinglash Power Level 330 Gs.
Saurus Power Level 280 Gs." The Bakupod says.

Stinglash tried stabbing Saurus with it's stinger. On it's third attempt Saurus grabbed it.

Alex and Dan ran to the other side of the field to where the battle was taking place. "Looks like I need a little power boost." Dan said, and he threw his arm out and yelled, "Bakugan! Gate card open!" The card Saurus and Stinglash we're battling on flashes red, and fire surrounds the two. "Nice one Dan!" Alex tells him.

"Saurus Power Level goes to 310 Gs." The Bakupod said.

The Stinglash looks up, and roars. It grabs Saurus by the leg, and uses it's other claw to hit Saurus in the mid-section, making Saurus fly back. Once it was a few meters away, Saurus' entire body glew red, and it swirled around itself turning into an ball. Dan stood still, as Saurus rolled behind him, and the flames vanished.

Stinglash looked at Dan, before transforming back into it's ball form, and flying into Shuji's hand.

Shuji started to laugh, and Alex growled. "Hey! You haven't won yet so shut you're mouth!" He yelled at Shuji who looked at him.

Then something strange occurred. Dan looked around to find himself in a field of fire, and not with Alex and Shuji.

He looked around a bit, and then a Dragon, and Fear Ripper came out of no where. They zoomed by him, and he looked back at the two.

Alex looked back to see Dan covering his face with his arms. "Yo Dan! Eyes on the prize!" Alex yelled at him, and Dan uncovered his eyes, to see that Serpenoid and Stinglash were on the battle field.

"That was just...totally weird." Dan said. "Enough fooling around! It's time to end this battle! Stinglash attack!" Shuji yelled, and Stinglash attacked with it's stinger, but Serpenoid wrapped around it.

"Hey Shuji! What happened to you're trash talk?" Dan asked him, as the Serpenoid hissed at the Stinglash. "Command card! Cortex battle activate!" He yelled and the command card shined, before revealing itself face up. "Get ready Shuji! A few more Bakugan have been invited to the party!" Dan told him and Dan's ability card started to glow.

"My, ability card is transforming!" He exclaimed, and a ball shot out of it, and rocketed to the cards.

"Woah!" Alex yelled, as it zoomed by him. The same happened for Shuji, but he fell back on impact. The ball stopped shining, and it was a red and orange one, along with Dan's ability card. The glowing stopped and it revealed to be a Dragonoid card, with a dragon on it, and it was shooting a giant ball of fire.

"Woah! Isn't this a dragonoid's card?" Dan asked Alex, who ran over.

"Yeah. Crazy right? Scorpio, what's happening?" Scorpio then came out of Alex's pocket, "I'm not sure Alex, but it is strange indeed." Scorpio said.

The two Bakugan balls rolled to each other, one being a pyrus and the other being a Darkus. They opened, and once they came out, a Fear Ripper was holding onto a Dragonoid.

"Woah! Those are the same beast I saw in my vision!" Dan exclaims while looking up at the two Bakugan.

Then a voice started to talk, "you must come to your senses." It said, and Alex and Dan looked around. "Who said that?" Dan questioned looking around the battle field. He then looked back at the pyrus Dragonoid, "Was it you?"