Chapter Eleven

A/N:

Almost at the end. This is weird to think.

Enjoy!

****

"Natasha, I'm only here to make sure that Tony doesn't get himself killed with that arc reactor otherwise I wouldn't have shown up!" Bella called after the red head, barely catching the door before it swung back and smacked her in the face.

The assassin paused to look up at the sky. Her green eyes following the streaks of light across the sky with ease. "I think he'll be fine."

Bella rolls her eyes but jogs up to Happy with her.

"Nobody's answering their phone!" He exclaimed as they neared. "What's going on?"

Bella sighed silently pleading Natasha to be nice to the man. "Sorry, Happy, I'll explain later."

Natasha shot her a look telling her to shut up. "Get in the car. Take us to Hammer Industries."

An incredulous look crossed Happy's face before he crossed his arms over his chest and scowled at her. "I'm not taking you anywhere," he stated defiantly.

"Happy, this is important," Bella tried to soothe only your be cut off by Natasha.

"You want me to drive?" The red head snapped heading for the driver's seat. Happy threw his hand out as she got close glancing between the two.

"I drive. Get in the car."

***

"When we arrive, I need you to watch the perimeter," she stripped her dress off catching Happy staring at her. "We're going to enter the facility and take down the target. Watch the road."

"I got it. I got it."

"Bella, do you have any weapons on you?"

The blonde nodded and yanked a gun from the band of her bra. "Always do."

"Good! How many rounds?" Natasha asked pulling a leather catsuit up her body. Bella felt a blush rush up her cheeks as she caught sight of the bare curve of her hip and whips her head back to the front. Natasha smirked slightly seeing the pink covering her face.

Bella took a deep breath and checked her clip. "Uh, all of them."

Happy stared at her, swerving back across the yellow line to his lane seconds later. He swung in to Hammer Industries flawlessly, whipping around to pull up to the door.

"Stay in the car." Natasha ordered before hopping out of the backseat and jerking Bella's door open. "You can't fight in that." She tossed her a knife. "Cut the sides. Unless you have a pair of leggings or leather pants in the trunk?"

Bella slit open the fabric of her dress, wincing as the edge of the blade caught the side of her thigh in a shallow cut.

"I'm not staying in the car!" Happy shouted after the two while the walked up the steps. He followed them over.

"Happy, please, just do it," Bella sighed. She turned back to the door only for him to catch her wrist.

"Look I'm not letting you two go in there alone."

Natasha grit her teeth. "You want to help. Keep the car running." She dodges into the facility as the door clicked open with Bella right behind her.

"Hey, hey, hey, you can't come in here!" A security guard shouted at them. Bella and Natasha both ducked under his arm as Happy threw a punch to the guards jaw.

"Hold on! Hey!" A second guard shouted not long after. Natasha takes the guard down before swinging around and knocking the rest out with either tech or a swift kick to the head.

Bella sucked under a punch and brought the butt of her gun down on the back of some guys head. Natasha tapped her shoulder and nodded toward the stream of guards coming around the corner.

"You wouldn't happen to have any pepper spray, would you?" She asked sarcastically. Natasha smirked, nodding.

"I do," Natasha said sounding like she was half laughing. Bella offered her an impresses face before rolling into an oncoming kick and flipping the guard head over heels.

Natasha threw something before taking on almost six guards at once.

Bella slid under ones legs before popping up on his other side and sending a kick to the middle of his back and knocking him over to Natasha.

"I got him!" Happy shouted looking up from the unconscious guard at his feet. His face dropped seeing Natasha walk away from a pile of six different guys and pepper spraying the last one casually.

***

Natasha kicked open Ivan's door, a gun in each hand, Happy behind her and Bella beside her. There was only one problem. The room was empty.

"He's gone," she said dropping her guns onto the table. Her fingers flew across the keyboard as Bell ducked back into the hallway.

"What are you doing?" Happy leaned over her shoulder as coding appeared on the screen.

Natasha shifted uncomfortably for a very brief moment before replying. "I'm rebooting Rhodey's suit," she said gaining access to the mainframe and shutting the suit down. "Reboot complete." Tony popped up on screen. "You got your best friend back."

Bella sucked back into the room and placed her gun next to Natasha's. She nudged Happy out of the way to see the screen.

"Thank you very much, Agent Romanoff."

"Well dome on the chest piece. I am reading significantly higher output and your vitals all look promising." Natasha breathed following Bella's fingers along his charts.

"Yes, for the moment I'm not dying. Thank you."

Another image popped up next to Tony's of a very annoyed looking strawberry blonde.

"What do you mean you're not dying? Did you just say you're dying?"

Natasha shot Bella and Happy a slightly confused look but shook it off and focused back on the screen. Bella let her head fall to her chest. "Hey, Pepper, I'll explain everything later, I promise."

"Bella?"

She winced looking to Natasha who shrugged. "Yes, I get it, I'm an idiot. I shouldn't be here."

The argument between Pepper and Tony continued for a moment before Natasha broke it up. "Yeah, save it for the honeymoon. You got incoming, Tony. Looks like the fights coming to you."

Bella took a deep breath, preparing to suffer through a entire battle, a shit load of boy melodrama and half an argument with Pepper.

She squinted at the monitor, following a bright dot across the screen. "What's that?"

Natasha tracks it's path. "Heads up. You got one more drone incoming. This one looks different." She frowned at the screen. "The repulsor signature is significantly higher."

(1. Pepperony kiss never happens but he still saves her but I'm not writing that part cause Bella's not even there.)