Chapter Two

Scarlet's POV

Were now At S. S. P Inc were all the famous scientist work and all the cool experiment were done."okey now students remember becareful to what you touch or to where you go cause we dont want to be in troubke right now follow me and make sure to never get lost."we all follow our tour guide inside when we enter the building i was pull away from my line by my hateful big step sister.

"what do you?"i ask."you think i didn't heard what you said earlier to dad."she said pinning me on the wall."who cares if you hear or not."i said and that make her punch me on my stomach, her and friends carried taking me to a room that it said keep out."now how about you dive in for a bit."my sister said while struggle."maxine put me down! Maxine dont you da-"before i could even finish my sentence i was throw into a big glass container that has dark blue liquid inside maxine and her friends leave after they heard a one of the scientist shout them.

It took them a bit of a minute to take me out of that container, my teacher and the tour guide let me go home after they gave me the change of clothes and a money to take train back home, they said they will tell it to my "parents" i could them that about what happen today.

I doubt that step mom and dad will even lecture her cause i know she will told them she tried to stop from jumping, when i was already on train i decided to take a nap for a bit.

When i felt a bit of a liquid drop on my forehead i quickly woke uo and jumped, i was shock cause i end up sticking my hands on the trains roof.

"im.. Im really sorry."i said i tried to take off my hand on that girls clothe but it just wont come off when i pulled harder i accidently stripped her half naked."what the heck!""i-im so sorry hah?"when i hold onto the pole i notice that my hand wont come off, some of the guyvs triend to attack but because of a reason a managed to dodge them i even broke the pole.

I was so scared confused at that moment so i ran all the way back home it didn't even take me hours to go home and when i came home i directly go to the kitchen and started grabbing something to eat.

"scarler are you okey?"my step mom asked."i-im alright mom this meat loaf is really good."i said, a bit of my tears about to roll down."what's wrong?"my dad asked and look at my mom."i think there's something troubling her."she said and when they look at me i already grab some food.

"wow."i almost drop it and i know they want to help but."i-im fine in fine."i said and went to my room locking it to make sure they wont come inside.