Chapter One

Scarlet's POV.

Every other day is like this my parents ignore me my step sister bully me along with her friends and like every other event i had no friends but who care's no one really understand me not even my own dad.

This all started when my mom died when she caught dad cheating yeah it's really my dad's fault she's dead i blame him for that, since that day i started growing a anger issue i started going into fights not doing assignment and i dont even listen to my so called dad that his the reason why my mother died and for few day's my dad remarried we move in to that woman's house i still wont call her mom even now.

"nice job maxine you score perfect again."my dad said while my step mom congrats her for that success, i look at my test score and it's same 100 too but im really angry about this i cripple my paper and walk up to my room shutting it loudly enough for my father to yell at me.

I throw my test paper at the floor and lay down on my bed, i know im going to hate something on tomorrow morning because it's our school filed trip day and were going to visit the most popular Scientist Organization Lab and we can even watch those scientist to test something or whatever they do.

-the next day-

"well both you girls had a fun day okey."my dad said giving maxine a head pat."here maxine i cook your favourite and here's yours too scarlet i hope you like it."my step mom gave me a bento too i just look at it and walk out the door.

"she still dosent accept me dosent she."she look down and my dad gave her a weak smile."i'll talk to her."he said and follow me outside."scarlet can we talk?"i turn around."to talk what old man."i said."why cant you just accept your step mom as your new mother dont you know she keep's on doing everything to make you to accept her."he said all angry."is that easy dad for you to replace mom dont you forget that died because of you! Your the reason why she's on the ground and you expect me to just forget about it!"i yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear."look scarlet that already 12 years ago why cant you just let go of that okey."he said trying to convinced me but i just push him away."i dont give a shit! Or a fucking care about you and the so called family you say cause for me it's all bullshit agh i wish it was you who died not my mom!"i said and go inside the school bus leaving him in shock even the other students were shock about what i just said earlier.