yeet

"Oh hell to the fucking no !" Your dad yells " Babe get down here we have to talk ! " He yelled to your father "  Coming baby !" You nearly threw up at the nicknames your parents used  " What is it? " Kiri asked " Our little y/n got your damn fucking rock buddy for her teacher for the year ! " Katsuki said  " Oh ok uuummm I'll talk to him about being weird and hugging her and going easy on her tomorrow ok baby girl. " Kiri says " Ok dad I'm gonna get ready for to night you didn't forget what to night is right ." " Nope. " "FAMILY NIGHT BITCHES! " you all screamed .

~~~~~~~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~~~~

After you took a shower and got dressed you heard a loud knock on the door then a yell " KATSUKI BAKUGOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND LET ME IN YOUR HOUSE DAMIT ! " Your favorite grandma mitsuki said " GRANDMA! " you yell and let her in " Hey kiddo I missed you ! " Missed you to grandma how are you. " You say to her " I'm great were are your dads. " She asks" Taking a shower ~~ together " You say cheekily to her she face palms then you hear a loud moan from upstairs "uugggghhhhh KATSUKI BAKUGOU ! y/n plug your ears sweety. " Your shake your head ok you know what's coming " KATSUKI BAKUGOU STOP FUCKING YOUR BOYFRIEND AND GET YOUR ASS DRESSED AND DOWN HERE TO SAY FUCKING HI TO ME AND YOUR DAD GOD DAMMIT! " she yells to your dad you here him yell "SHIT! " Then really loud stomping down the stairs shortly after " What old hag. " He says casually " Are we going to play board games or not son god you invite me here and your daughter opens the fucking door and when I come in I can hear you fucking your boyfriend from down here and with your daughter home too damn I didn't think I raised such a stupid and insolvent son !" She says after her rant you play board games till you fall asleep and kirishima puts you in your bed so you can sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry for the short chapter guys I'm having a bit of mental health issues so updates will be off for a bit sorry