a song about my oc saki

At the age of 4 disowned by my own dad never knowing what to do never knowing what I had never knew who my mom was never been alone before but now it's in their own streets never know what's going on what I'm doing now and no I'm just sitting here alone at home if I had one I'm just sitting here waiting for someone to come along I'm showing me how the hell goes on sitting there no one knows who I am I'm sitting here getting neglect to come look work never new how it work never know how it is stay in so I finally figured out myself and learn how to grow on on how to love figured out how many things turn to doves but you know one thing I finally learned my quirk called shift in it he's our work after one verbal conversation with the person that I find well that's easy I can use their quirk and turn into them but the hard thing is I never knew how this work could  see how good my quirk would be used for hero work so I said the reload of annoying home was feeling like a villain never knowing who I felt like just sitting here dying alone never thought that I would have you wait to call my home so I'm sitting here just being lonely until  I met a lonely boy named  tenko he was my best friend till I moved away into a place and never saw him again and to be honest to finally met friends until they betrayed me called me a villain let me die there alone in my first years of you wey I never knew who a friend was I said they are waiting till my second year when I met a boy named Mirio he was my friend he never left me alone until one day when he met a new girl he completely forgot I existed and left me alone the only friend of his I kept up with with his friend Tamaki and yet time can never speak to me to him anymore because how Mirio  would feel. He's too afraid of Mirio feeling sad that he left me behind and never know him where was so he just sat there not knowing who I was forgetting I existed for getting home he loved now that she's there he forgot I existed now it's my third year and I'm here alone never trusted anybody know never knowing him what's home so I'm sitting here alone never knowing why I was never knowing who I trust to know I knowing what's love I sat there alone never trusting no one cause not even my dad loved me not ever since I was one since my mom left I was just sitting here alone just knowing that I had someone that loved me somewhere but didn't know where they were because no annoying away trusted and to be honest I don't ever think I will now I'm sitting here alone riding here alone, waiting for friends, waiting for someone to come along and save me from this hole of anxiety, and you kn, never knew who I could ever love for who could love me, even my own dad said, they said that I was useless, and you never think the number one hero, whatever say that you is a little girl in her whole little world, the perfect little girl who would do anything to be loved, or just to love someone again now she is  broken and then the school with teachers head whenever he sees her she looks him in the eyes he looks at her like she's just something he left behind he never regrets the decision that he made thinking that his little daughter would become a villain one day never thinking of where she'd go never thinking she would be a hero that was a past never thinking she was and now she knows that the world's not perfect in the world's not kind if she has somebody who would both be fine she would love them till the end of time and she knows she should be there for them but they never be there for her so she tries over and over again never getting anyway because no one really knows that she loves them and never will leave them because they will be her forever and ever, never knowing where to go now, I know why they had never going anyway, I cause she was way too sad, thinking that she loved her, but she never understood the person that she loved was far, far away from the only way she could ever find to show them that she loved them.

The end  uwu