♡ Self-reproach !! ♡

~♡♡♡~

Hmm, let's see... it's been maybe 3 years since I ran away from my parents. It's sad that they didn't even try to look for me, I guess they hated me just as much as I did.

For the past 4 years, I've been saving up money, to start my own shop- meanwhile I'm stuck working at a convenience store, and living in a small motel. I mean, it's not bad, but I feel so out of place- maybe I'm just spoiled?...

It was like any other day, at the store.. boring, repetitive...
'I wish something would happen' I thought to myself as I gave the customer their reciept.
After I said that, suddenly- pfft who am I kidding? Nothing ever happens here.

After my shift ended, I was hoping to head home, take a shower, and go to sleep, but I was invited to a bar, by some of my friends, from my job.
'Hmm, a few drinks wouldn't be so bad, I haven't gone out in a long time', I agreed, and went inside the car. We arrived, and we quickly went inside.
I looked up in the sky, and noticed it was going to rain.

'I knew it was going to rain' I sighed, and went inside the bar. I quickly noticed a few hot guys. 'wow imagine if one of them is actually Harry Styles, a mafia leader, and I'm y/n like in one of those wattpad stories ' I snickered at the thought of it.

'Ok, just a 2-3 drinks and I'll go home.' I told myself while getting drinks. It was a fun night, but after 3 hours I was drunk as fuck. I stood up to go get another drink, and I saw one of the guys that I had seen when I entered the building. But since I had been drinking, my dumbass thought he was HARRY FUCKING STYLES. U grabbed him by the his shirt collar, and yanked towards me.

"HUH? Wh- what are you doi-"
I cut him off, and kissed him before he could finish him sentence.
I grabbed his hand, and took him to a bathroom, I threw him in a stall, and he sat in a toilet.
He was blushing like crazy, and he was hard.
'how cute..'

I sat on him lap, and touched his throbbing dick, through his pants.
He was covering his mouth with his hand.
'mmmph.. haahh..' he softly moaned.

I then realized what I was doing, and quickly sobered up.
"OH SHIT- I- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry, I-" He grabbed my hand, put it on his throbbing dick.
'mmph.. d-don't s..stop' He looked away shyly, while still covering his mouth trying to stop his uncontrollable moans. I put a hand on his throat, and he gasped.
"you fucking slut, you're so horny you'll just have anyone finish you off, huh?" I starting sucking on his neck, looking for his sweet spot. I found it and left a small mark. I noticed he was trying to get himself off, so I slapped him.

"Who told you, you could touch yourself, hm?" I know I seem to know what I'm doing, but I'm just mocking some movements I've seen in many femdom porn videos I've watched.

"haahh.. c-can I pleasure you too..nggh..." He asked, and since I was also very horny, I took off my pants, and panties. I put his dick inside me, I was trying to act confident, but it was my first time.
'Haaahhh.. mm, do you like that? heh.." I asked him as I sucked on his nipples.

"y-yes ahh... nghh..mm..y-you feel so t-tight inside..haa...mmn" His stuttering was so adorable, I wanted more. I wanted to know, if his face would still look pretty in pain?
'I'm getting way ahead of myself- I don't even know his kinks. tch. dumbass.'
I couldn't help, but get even more turned on, seeing him squirm around and cover his mouth. He was embarrassed of his uncontrollable moaning. I took his hand off, "aw don't be so ashamed, your moans turn me on." I whispered in his ear.
"ahhh... i- I'm g-gonna c-cum...hnghh" I took his dick out and stroked it as fast as I could. He finally came, and as I was standing there, I realized I had no reason to stay there anymore. I put on my clothes, and got out.

Some of my friends were drunk, so I called them an uber. I called myself a different one, and I finally got home. 'Fuck, I'm so tired.' I thought, as I entered my house.

Once, I went home I took a shower, put on my night clothes, and went to bed.
"I know I fucked up, but I really hope I never see him again.. Why am I so fucking stupid? " I said, as I closed my eyes, and started slowly falling asleep.

*This is the first time I've ever written lemons, so I hope y'all like it. I'm really bad, but I promise I got good stuff ahead !!*