A Curse On You

??? POV:

"Death be to the evil woman!"

"Kill her!" The angry jeers of the crowd were directed at a woman who is headed towards her death. Rosalia de Visevtia, the flower of society was now being dragged to the guillotiine. She had magic restrainers on her and she looked like she's been starved for days.

It's a truly unsightly view to behold. In front of the criminal stands crown prince Christopher, magic scholar Florence, squad captain Mason and Alex de Visevtia. They were all protecting a petite young girl who was cowering behind the crown prince.

"Rosalia de Visevtia, you have been charged with the attempted murder of Mary Cloix! I did not ever imagine that you would be so vicious to the one I love! I am annulling our engagement and sentencing you to death, hurry and be done with this!" The crown prince ordered. Two bulky men dragged Rosalia to the guillotine and placed her head in the slot.

"Do you have any last words, dear sister?" That must've hurt... Having your own brother condemn you to death like that. The villainess looked up.

"A-all I wanted was to be with you your highness..." She stuttered. Even when facing death she still loved him. But he returned that love with with disgusted face and an announcement that made the villainess go pale.

"I am marrying my one true love, Mary! She shall become the queen of the country while you shall be little more than a forgotten memory." The crown prince then proceeded to kiss the girl in front of Rosalia. You could almost see her heart break on two.

"Hurry and finish this!" He ordered, thinking of this death as no more than a thorn in his side. I know you hate her and all, but that's going a bit far...

"I-I have one more thing to say..." The girl was so quiet that it was a wonder how anyone could hear her. Everyone was quiet and looked at Rosalia. People were curious to see what she would say after the prince ridiculed her love like that, the villainess looked at the crown prince and his group with a face of scorn.

"I curse you, I curse your whole bloodline!" She shrieked, "See what I have seen! Feel what I have felt! I curse you!"

Mary Cloix stepped up, "Please! Rosalia stop this! It breaks my heart to see you like this!"

"Do not waste your breath Mary, she is a vile girl who can do nothing but bring pain," Florence assured her, he turned his head to the screaming criminal. "What are you waiting for, do it!" The executer headed towards the lever until the ground started to shake.

"Feel what I've felt! A curse! A curse! I give my body for the curse!" The villainess was now repeating the same lines, her magic restrainers were cracking. Suddenly the ground started shaking, and the villainess bit her own tongue to kill herself.

Many people were shocked at the scene. The crown prince and sir Mason were marching towards the body until two seconds after the villainess had committed suicide, her body was engulfed in white flames and she didn't even leave any ashes.

"What the hell happened?" Alex de vivestia asked one of the guards.

"A curse! The villainess has cursed us all!" A man in the crowd yelled out. That statement sent the whole crowd in a frenzy, mothers clung to their children and people were panicking.

"SILENCE!" The crowd quietened down at sir Mason's booming voice.

"I, your crown prince and future ruler, shall vanquish the curse that the evil witch has cast. Fear not, for unlike Rosalia's dark magic, Mary Cloix has light magic, she is fit to be our queen!"

I couldn't believe how he just used this to promote his lover... Too bad light magic won't fix this... Oh my! It's time to head to the shop! Don't worry dear readers, you'll see me again! (A/N: Stop breaking the fourth wall >:(   )