Events

Council voting, happens either when someone in the council dies, or when someone in the council has been in it for 20 moons.

Rock cats attacking, will happen if the rocks that control them find out that you are planning a way to escape the moor. When this happens hunting will be harder and the rock cats will kill any cat in the clan that they find until they are all killed by cats that decide to attack them.

Attacks, they are rare but still happen sometimes when the border drops. What can attack and what happens if they aren't defeated is,
Large birds, will hunt and scare prey away. They also can steal small cats and sometimes larger cats.
Rouges, will take prey and herbs might also destroy some dens and take some cats.
Dogs, will scare away prey and possibly settle on the territory and hurt or kill cats that get to close.
Badgers, rare but will scare prey and possibly kill kits and apprentices.

Rock cat forming, will happen when a cat touches one of the rocks. It is suggested that cats stay away from them. You might be able to hear there screams as there tissue is slowly replaced by rocks.

Illness in camp, will happen when a cat gets sick though when it says this one in particularly it means that someone got one of the illnesses that can cause them to murder others.

Cat with voices or whispers in camp, will happen when a cat gets voices or whispers. You have to try to figure out what cat it is before 5 moons have passed if you don't they will kill someone every moon until you find out who it is.

The Poisonous Veil, a thick black fog with hues of purple. At around 15 minutes in it you start to get dizzy. At around 30 minutes you start hallucinating. At around 45 minutes to an hour you can and will die. (Suggested by NightWhisperOC )

You can suggest more if you want to.