🥀𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 1🥀

i love you

but i think you'll
hate me

NARRATOR: long ago there was a handsome prince living in a castle.he was so rude to his people that he even fires them or sent them far away..

NARRATOR: one day the prince decided to throw a party that the whole kingdom are all invited..when suddenly a knock was heard by prince jungkook and the other guests..jungkook decided to open the door and he was surprised by what he saw..an old woman was standing in front of him with an ugly face..

jungkook: what are u doing here *with a cold voice eyeing the old woman up and down*

old woman: im here to give u a present my prince..

jungkook:then where is it?* still with a cold voice*

old woman: here it is my prince * while handling a beautiful rose*

jungkook: do you consider this rose as your gift? are u insane?

old woman: im not insane my prince this is really my gift for you * while putting the rose in jungkook's hand*

jungkook: NO!i will never accept an ugly rose as a gift! * while throwing the rose in the ground harshly*

old woman: but my prince?

jungkook: NO BUT'S GET OUT OF MY CASTLE NOW! GUARDS! GET THIS OLD INSANE LADY OUT OF MY CASTLE!

NARRATOR:but suddenly when the guards are about to get the old woman they heard a beautiful voice..

old woman:you just base people by their own looks..

jungkook: wait?! how?! did your voice became beautiful..

old woman: because I'm not just an old woman but a fairy..* the woman said while lifting her head seeing her beautiful face*

jungkook: wait your a fairy?! but?! how?!

fairy: because you base people by their own looks I will punish you!..i will make you a ugly beast so people will hate you and will be scared of you..

jungkook: no! you can't do that to me! and make me an ugly beast.NO! you can't!

fairy: yes I can do that jungkook.. but I will be kind to you..you can be only a beast in the morning but in the knight time u can be a handsome again and you can be a beast if you want but only in the knight time..

NARRATOR: before jungkook can say a word the fairy cast a spell on jungkook and in the whole castle even the guests.. jungkook became a ugly beast while j-hope and his son minyoongi became a teapot and a cup..the guests
became condiments like plates,cups,chairs,closet,etc.

NARRATOR:after the fairy cast a spell on the whole castle she vanishes in thin air..leaving the castle lonely and quiet..

NARRATOR: jungkook can't believe that he became an ugly beast because of a stupid flower..he was sobbing until he sees a little note said..

" you can only brake the spell if you love someone and she or he loves you back with all his or her heart"

" if you turn 22 and you haven't met a girl or a boy that will love you before the last pettal falls off you will remain a ugly beast forever and ever until you die"

NARRATOR: after jungkook reads the note he cried for hours when he think a way..he quickly runs over the door to open it and go outside and find a person who can love him but the door wouldn't open so he thinks that only a person outside the castle can make it inside...

•|TO BE CONTINUE|•

this jikook ff is so boring am i right?😂

how are u guys doing?

i promise to update soon and make this garbage ff short😂..

okieee byeee...

love author nim💜💜