Chapter 33

Violet Ankamah's POV.

"Orion, hurry up!" I yell at my boyfriend, who has not long stepped out of the shower, and he is pulling on a shirt.

We're at his house and although I dropped Aaliyah at school, I've still managed to get ready faster than him.

"Stop yelling baby. And I'll have you know that this is your fault" he retorts.

I look at him in the reflection of the full length mirror.

He pulls down his polar neck top and I can see the love bites and actual bite marks on his shoulder from last night.

I wore him out.

I flush and turn back to my makeup.

Today we have a meeting first thing. Myself, Orion's company and a set of other companies are regrouping to see how far we've gone since the last meeting.

I grin remembering that, the first meeting is where I met Orion.

"Boy, shut up!" I 'snap.'

Orion immediately looks up from the pants that he's buttoning to startle at me.

"Huh?" He asks.

His eyes hold challenge.

I roll my eyes and ignore him.

He walks up behind me, saying nothing.

"Is that an attitude?" He asks.

I slowly look him up and down in our reflections.

"What?" I ask, kissing my teeth.

He grins and says nothing, reaching down into his pants and I immediately realise what he's doing.

I duck out of the way and I shriek.

"Orion, we had sex just last night! We have work!" I say, trying to reason with him as he backs me up towards the bed, making me sit.

He leans towards me and he grabs the sheets on either side of me, tugging them sharply, so I'm right in his personal space.

He grabs my jaw and holds my mouth open, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Drop the attitude before the meeting... unless you want me to help you spend all that energy on other things" he says, smirking down at me.

He lets go of my face and I snap my mouth shut immediately.

I nod, trying not to squirm at his tone of voice.

He gives me a small kiss.

"Wait for me in the car?" He asks, pulling away completely.

"Sure" I respond, winded.

I grab the car keys and I walk out the room with haste.

I go down the stairs and I look down at my outfit once again.