Chapter 13 || Mission #1

Start from the beginning

Taehyung opened his eyes and said, "I-I'm okay.. I just,saw a dream. A dream about Jungkook. He was killed by a girl." Taehyung sat up and held his head.

"Jungkook was what?!" Jimin asked in shock. All of them sighed at the same time in disbelief when Jin broke the short silence, "You saw the future.

Jungkook's gonna be killed my Minri. I can see it too." He stated,invaded Taehyung's mind so that's how he knew.

"Minri? Whose Minri?" Taehyung asked the two in confusement. Jin and Jimin looked at each other, "Taehyung,she's one of our maiden in the kingdom. She drugged Jungkook by the use of the royal whine for his arrival." Jimin explained,looking at the side after.

"She's the evil lady I told you about. She's the one controlling Jungkook!" Jin added. Taehyung stood up and furrowed his eyebrows in fury.

"That...Her? She's the one who caused all of this?! HER?! MINRI!????

Hyung! Let's get rid of her. I need to save Kookie!--"

"Tae,calm down. Me and Jimin are working at it now. We already had plans. Mission number one,we needed to accomplish it first before the harder ones." Jin cutted the younger.

"I need to Kill Minri before she orders to kill me!" Taehyung stood up angrily,Jin tried to stop him by holding him tight on the wrist but was disturbed when he saw his hand bleeding.

"Tae. Stop.-"

"No! I won't!" Taehyung shouted that caused more wounds at Jin. Jimin also had some,this is very bad. When Taehyung's gotten mad this what happens.

"Taehyung,stop it! You're causing us pain. How would you save Jungkook if you don't have things to do?" Jimin exclaimed at  the younger. Taehyung calmed down a bit and soon realized two of his hyungs are already suffering from scratches and wounds.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm very very sorry hyung. I-I can't control my emotions. I can't just let Jungkook be killed by that old evil lady." Taehyung grinded his teeth in madness but tried to stop his over flowing emotion eating him. He doesn't want to cause harm to them. He doesn't want to be a more burden than the two older already has on their shoulders. But he just won't let Minri kill Jungkook,after using him to kill other people. That's unforgivable.

He walked close to Jin who is looking at the wounds with awe. Smiling,. Weird.

"Hyung,why are you smiling?" Taehyung thought in his head which Jin heard.

"You should let your madness come when you meet Minri. You're powerful." Replied Jin inside his head.

Jimin looked at them in curiosity but soon noticed them communicating inside his head.

"Okay,cut that first. Let's go accomplishing mission #1." Jimin pushed the two and placed the paper with letters on it.

Taehyung's eyebrows met. Twitching.

"H-Hyung? What does this mean?" The younger asked,staring at the letters. He can't understand what it says.

"It's our own alphabet. We'll teach you how to do it but first our business. We'll just explain you what it says alright." Jin started to explain to the two younger what they should do to complete the first so-called mission.

"Got it."

"Alright."

~~~

Mission #1 : The Rescue Of Sarian's People

"Wow.That's a great title for our..err--

Mission?" Taehyung tried to compliment but was pulled by Jin.