The Campus' Sex God Part 1

Greatwizard14: Hello! I'm back. I will take down Prince Julian because I plan to publish it in the future. I will maybe publish books on kindle someday. Also, I will revised my very old books here TCOLY & TAOSY. Anyway, here are some of sneak peaks of how my erotic books can be. Happy pride month, this is my gift to everyone :) Enjoy!

Axel has never turned down a challenge, especially when it comes to women

Axel has never turned down a challenge, especially when it comes to women. He's been chasing a particular woman for a few weeks now. That particular woman was not just anyone, not his classmates in any course he's been taking or any students in his university. It was his young hot professor on his econ class. She was gorgeous and smart. Beauty and brains.

Sitting on his seat on the auditorium & looking down the aisle, Axel has been thinking what he'll be his next move to get the grand prize. If it was other women, Axel has no trouble getting laid. He's hot and wild, just ask his last conquer few weeks ago before his friends jokingly dare him to get the crazy uptight professor.

The lecture was concluded and she gave some reminders before dismissing the class. Axel quickly went to her when the last student was out.

"Hey, do you need help" Axel cocked his head to the few folders sitting on the desk.

The professor just shook her head in exasperation "look, I'm not interested & this is unethical. If you don't stop this, I'm gonna report you to the dean"

"Not interested huh" Axel slowly leans forward until their faces are breath away from touching. The professor visibly shallow and Axel loves the reaction he's getting.

He moved further, his lips lightly grazing her cheeks then to her ear "Just one night

He moved further, his lips lightly grazing her cheeks then to her ear "Just one night. Nothing more. I'll fucking show you how its done" Axel purred slowly "I'll pound away all...your stress, all night long" Axel nipped her ear then moved away, earning him a whimper from the flustered professor.

Axel bravely thought what would be his next words. It was all or none. "This is my last offer and you wont be getting any from now on...even if you beg"

The professor just keep looking at him, her eyes are wondering, gauging and calculating. After few seconds of no response, Axel turned around and started walking away.