Chapter 6: Secrets Out

Hey guys whats up!!!!!!!!! PLease enjoy the following chapter :)

-Becca

.

Harry POV:

I walked side by side with Louis as we walked to the nearest McDonalds. Louis would occasionally tense up if we walked past people that are a little too close to him. I still don't understand why he wouldn't tense up around me when I am right beside him, does my blood stink or something? For some reason that thought made me kind of sad, then again he did drink from me and he seemed to enjoy it very much.

I'm still really confused with the whole blood drinking thing. I mean why do I feel pleasure when he drinks from me? Oh and when I say pleasure I mean better than sex, way better than sex. I smiled at the mere memory of it; it was such an intense moment. We got to the counter and ordered our food then sat down at one of the many empty tables.

"Harry?" A familiar voice rang through my ears.

"Shit" Louis mumbled under his breath

"Oh um.... hi Liam" I tried to act completely normal, it failed.

"What are you doing I thought you went on some surprise vacation." He said.

"Oh ya well about that uhhh.... the flight got canceled?" It came out as more of a question than an answer.

"Who’s this?" He gestured toward Louis sitting there awkwardly in his chair.

"HI I'm Louis, Harry's friend" Louis put his hand out for Liam to shake.

"Oh, hi Louis" Liam shook his hand. "Harry can you please explain why I have never met Louis before?"

"I just met him today" I explained.

"Ok, so do you want me to tell your mom your flight got canceled, she might want to say goodbye." Liam said.

"No! I mean... Ugh Louis can't we just tell him?" I whined.

"No Harry we can't" Louis growled.

"Tell me what?" Liam questioned.

I looked at Louis. "Please Louis, he has been my since kindergarten he deserves to know" I pleaded.

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and put my bottom lip. He sighed loudly and brought his hands up to his face.

"Fine we'll tell him. But first I want breakfast." Louis gave in.

I smiled on the inside and motioned for Liam to come and sit beside me. Once we were all done eating we walked back to Louis' house. To be honest it was a really long walk, like an hour long. But I guess it was good exercise.

Once we inside we saw Zayn and Niall watching T.V. Zayn was completely ignoring Niall's presence while Niall was staring at Zayn with sad and desperate eyes.

Niall’s head snapped towards us as we entered the house, he shot daggers at me before storming out to his room using his vampire speed.

"Holy shit how did he run that fast!" Liam exclaimed, shock written all over his face.

"Well you see Liam um that’s the thing, Louis and his friends are sort of vampires" I explained.

"Dude this is not a very funny joke" He crossed his arms over his chest, something he does when he is upset or confused. And right now I think he is both.

"Liam I'm not joking, trust me" I tried to convince.

"Harry vampires don't exist, I'm not stupid." Ugghhh why doesn't he just listen.

"Guys we didn't get him" Zayn interrupted. What the fuck is he doing! "Come on Liam I'll show you around"

"Thanks..."

"Zayn, Zayn Malik" He shook Liam’s hand and then brought him to the bedrooms.

A few seconds later we heard a loud scream followed by moans coming from both Liam and Zayn, well maybe he'll believe me now. Just then Niall stormed downstairs and slammed the door behind him as he left.

"Well then, that was interesting" Louis joked.

I chuckled. "Yah I know. Hey um Louis can I ask you something?"

"Sure anything Harry" His voice was now soft

"OK well what’s your power, why didn't you use it on Niall when he attacked you?" I asked.

His body tensed up when I brought it up.

"I can't tell you that Harry, it will only put you in more danger than you already are"

"Why am I in danger?" I questioned.

"Humans aren't suppose to know about us Harry, and if they do the human will either have to be turned which hurts so much or the will have to be prosecuted." He sighed. "That’s why I didn't want Liam to know. There are vampire...cops I guess you can call them and they watch us, me especially and if there are two humans in our house things won't end well."

"Oh, but why do they watch you especially?"

"I can't tell you the more you know the more danger you’re in"

"Fine I guess that makes sense, kinda. Wanna have a movie night?" I changed the subject.

"Sure I'll go and pick up snacks, we don't want anyone else to see you when you’re on 'vacation'" He smiled before heading out the door.

Well this was a very busy morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad chapter I know, writers block sucks doesn't it. But hey I tried my best, can you please be awesome and do the following! .

-Comment!

-Vote!

-Fan!